•  Previous
  • 91(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Game on rain or shine for me :ChairHit:
Bill said he was gonna check and see if he had it, as soon as he gives me the yay or nay i'll know for sure if I'll be there
how many all together imay try and make it wife has to work not for sure what timeshewill be home and it still a 40 minute drive
Oh how I wish I could let some paint fly at some cowgirls this weekend.....
Just stay where you need to be Little Frosty Boy. You are gonna have plenty of time to face up to the Cowboys.
I think I'll juss show and hope somebody has an extra tank till I locate mine.....I can't wait any longer to start paintin faces.:biggrin:
We are playing today at 1pm and we have extra tanks :Thumbs:
For the ones going to play, look for little red car sittin somehwere along the road and me flaggin people down lol....I dont think Ol' Ruby has what it takes to get up tht hill anymore.
Well Well I'll be.....Old man Wyatt didnt show up....It's ok I understand that rain cause them knees and hips to lock up...I guess I'll juss have to get ya next time.Confusedhh:
:popcornTongueaintball this sunday at 100. We had 10 players last sunday:Clap:
We Played 3 games before the rainConfusedtrom:
I am glad you got that many players and got to play that much. Hopefully I will be able to play this weekend.
Give me about a month and I'll be packin a new weapon...x7 sniper, perfect for sneakin around lol
Sniper in the Spring..watch out
Is anyone wanting to play paintball Sunday the 21st got a few wanting to play just wondering if anyone is going to play. :flame:
I'd like to get started. I talked to Jeff last night and he said they were playing and he had talked with Sniper who also wanted to play.
Paintball this sunday boys at 100. we will have a lot of players this sunday:Clap:
call at the cowboys & cowgirlsConfusedhh:
:novbTongueost back how many players are coming this sunday.:yesno:
:roses:
I will be there...... I bet NO yella Bellies show up......
I figured everyone had quit.
Where at? I got to work Sunday but if I can get my stuff ready I will be there. I can only play a few games cause of the job.

EDIT: Nevermind guys, I just realized that you was meaning tomorrow Sunday. There is no way I can get all my stuff ready by 1pm. Sorry fellas.
we have played a few times...... nobody is playing every weekend like last year......
TATE_64 Wrote:we have played a few times...... nobody is playing every weekend like last year......
There has been too much going on for all us to get together and play. People have been sick and been gone places. We need to make us a place to play in the summer time when people have more time.
if there is any1 near the 14th region wanting to paintball let me know
Does anyone plan on playing paintball this year. Would like to know because if not going to sell my stuff.
I'd like to play some this year. I know a few people who plays towards Martin and Pburg somewhere in through there.
there are some player in Pike Co. that will play just let us know when.
There are a few guys that have been playing at cliff side in pburg. There was a few of us that was going to try to get together and go down there in a few weeks if anyone wants to go.
i'm Hammer and I play in Pike Co. on a team called Ridge Lizards, we would love to play the Coboys or the yella bella's. thanks this has been a message from TheHammer
Yea last year it was tough for people including me to get time to play. I would really like to get in some games this year before it gets too cold out.
i would to start playing alot, there will be 12-20 of us playing in pike co. this sunday, if anyone wants to play let me know
  •  Previous
  • 91(current)
  • Next