•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates on Junior league baseball tournaments
100%SUCCESS Wrote:I didn't say what was likely to happen! I simply stated what I would like to see happen! Didn't measure any percentages or odds, just a comment

Oh, my bad man I need to start reading more.lol
So what all happened today in the tourney at StoneCrest? Anyone got anything?
Ring'Em Up Wrote:So what all happened today in the tourney at StoneCrest? Anyone got anything?

So far
Beaver Creek 1 Whitesburg 2
Paintsville 12 HAP 5
Paintsville 14 Beaver Creek 3

P-Burg plays Whitesburg

Thats all i know so far
phs1986 Wrote:[quote=15thRegionSlamaBamma]I am not very aware who how the ALL STar baseball thing goes. So my question is who is HAP and how do you get into the world series?[/quote]

You have to advance out of regular pool play to the finals and then finally on to state and advance from state... etc....

Its a rather lengthy process if ya want the truth!! LOL.... BUT very very much worth it!!!!Big Grin

Thanks I didn't know if it was like invite only to get into the tournaments or how it worked out. But that is really neat. I always like to watch it on ESPN, especially the year Valley Sports went all the way!
These scores came from the scorebox because I had to cover the game.

Beaver-4
Whitesburg-2

Paintsville-12
HAP-6

Prestonsburg-12
Whitesburg-2

Paintsville-15
Beaver Creek-3
What time is the Prestonsburg/Paintsville game?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:What time is the Prestonsburg/Paintsville game?

The game is at 7:00 pm.
Hopfully we will see a dandy game!
I'll go with Paintsville by 4+ Runs.
Friday Nights Game between Belfry and Knott Co.

Belfry -21 Knott- 4

Saturday nights game between Belfry and Phelps

Belfry- 11 Phelps -1

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Who all plays during todays games and what are the times?
Beaver Creek vs HAP @ 5:00
Paintsville vs Prestonsburg @ 7:00

Games for tomorrow are scheduled at 6:00 and 8:00 with the championship on Tuesday evening.

Just heard...Paintsville 4---P-burg 0 in the 3rd at Stone Crest. Anybody else with updates please post.
Game was halted in the bottom of the 5th, with Paintsville up 7-0 and 2 outs on PBurg. Game will be resumed tomorrow at 5 pm. Who ever wins has to play again as soon as that one is over and who ever looses has to play after that game.
Thanks and good luck to all of the kids!
Prestonsburg couldn't buy a hit tonight, Paintsville has a very good pitcher that did very well for the Tigers.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Prestonsburg couldn't buy a hit tonight, Paintsville has a very good pitcher that did very well for the Tigers.

The pitcher has a No-Hitter still goin too, there was just one error no pefect game though.
Why did the game get stopped in the 5th? Are tonights games the finals and what time do they start?
BlackcatFootball Wrote:Why did the game get stopped in the 5th? Are tonights games the finals and what time do they start?

The game got stopped due to fog delay u couldnt see any of the outfield.
No tonights games arent the finals. There gonna finish P'ville vs P-Burg.RIght now its gonna Be, 1. Paintsville vs 2. Knott Co.
1. Belfry vs 2.P-Burg
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:The game got stopped due to fog delay u couldnt see any of the outfield.
No tonights games arent the finals. There gonna finish P'ville vs P-Burg.RIght now its gonna Be, 1. Paintsville vs 2. Knott Co.
1. Belfry vs 2.P-Burg

Paintsville still has 7 outs to go. That is the way it is looking. But, let's finish the first one first. Wink
What is the pitch count through the 5th?
According to Little League Rules...BOTH pitchers are beyond their pitch counts to return today.
What time will the Prestonsburg vs. Belfry game be held at.
That is unfortunate for the Paintsville pitcher; I know he'd love to have his no-hitter...but they'll be other games to pitch I am sure.
BlackcatFootball Wrote:What time will the Prestonsburg vs. Belfry game be held at.

The first game will be at 6:00 and the second in which Belfry plays will be at 8:00. Knott plays in the 6:00 game against the winner of the Paintsville/P-burg game. Belfry plays the loser at 8:00.

Can anyone find out whether or not Prestonsburg lost to Paintsville in the continued game?
Paintsville beat Prestonsburg 10-0 mercy rule in the 6th inning, Paintsville also beat Knott Co 16-8.
Tommorow Will be a battle, Paintsville, and Belfry will throw there aces.Its gonna be a pitching duel. We'll have to see what happens
When I left the field. Belfry was up 5-0 in the top of 3 and Cody Chaffin had just been injured. Hope he is alright. Looks as if it will be another Paintsville and Belfry show down, unless things changed after I left.
Any updates on the Pburg/Belfry game?
Belfry 10
P-burg 0

5 innings

P-burg 3rd baseman was a trooper!! He came right back in the game.

phs1986 Wrote:Belfry 10
P-burg 0

5 innings

P-burg 3rd baseman was a trooper!! He came right back in the game.

Prestonsburg once again struggled to get players on base, they also had numerous errors that allowed around 6 runs.

Yeah, little Cody took a shot in the forearm and came right back in. He's a real fun player to watch.

The Paintsville/Belfry game will be a real good one, after seeing both play Prestonsburg I'd say that Belfry will win.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next