Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Big Men All-Time in the Mountains (14th, 15th, 16th)?
Mr.Kimball Wrote::confused:
Your acting like May played centuries before VanHoose did. They were just one decade apart. Big deal. That's like saying Kenny Walker would struggle playing at UK right now. It's also like your saying that Darrell Griffith would struggle to play in this era. He would probably still be the #1 high school player in the country if he played right now. Your statement holds no credence whatsoever.

i think my statement holds a lot of credence.

May is not in the same class as Walker and Griffth.Sorry no disrespect meant.

Knipp is young but i think he could give May all he could handle if they were the same age.

I know Miller could handel May but i would take JR over Miller anyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

Late 70s early 80's compared to mid to late 90's is a little more than a decade.

As far as compairing Duncan to Shaq you said you would take a Duncan type player if i understand it right. I mention earlier that it depend on what kind of player you like would pick your side of the debate. :Thumbs:

MR KIMBALL I respect your side of the debate and as a poster on this board I would hope you would do the same.

All one has to do is go to the KHSAA site look up the basketball records and see who's name is there and who isn't.

May was a fine athlete and player I have stated i didn't get to see him play much.I just like the way JR played and the way he carried himself on and off the court.That is why he is my #1.May seemed to be a little selfish and if it wasn't about him he picked up his toys and moved on. He did transferr twice so that says a lot.
Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Big Men All-Time in the Mountains (14th, 15th, 16th)? - by kybaseball - 08-18-2008, 05:37 PM