Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Big Men All-Time in the Mountains (14th, 15th, 16th)?
new o Wrote:Too say May was not a team player shows how very little some people on this board know. He led the nation in scoring because he COULD. He shot 53% from the floor that year so before you make false accusations get your #'s straight. JR was a great player but do not try to put down someone else to justify your reasoning. You do realize May played with Marathon Oil for several seasons beating the likes of Maryland,Ole Miss and several other top teir teams duirng this time. By the way May averaged 19 ponits and 8 rebounds over those seasons. Too bad he never played any competition. I was a great team player but I do not think I would have been picked over Rex Chapman in a pick-up game although he did shoot the ball quite a bit. Like I said I saw both in their prime did you guys? Please answer this question. To answer a previous question if King Kelly were considered a big man there would be no debate, he was the greatest player in Ky. high school history....period!

Yes I saw both of them play.As I have mention before I saw JR more than May.

Say what you want about being a team player everybody has a opinion.:Thumbs:
Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Big Men All-Time in the Mountains (14th, 15th, 16th)? - by kybaseball - 08-23-2008, 08:48 PM