Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Big Men All-Time in the Mountains (14th, 15th, 16th)?
A-TRAIN Wrote:Dude, you need to come and watch Scott County play this season, you have an open invitation from me, I have season tickets so just pick a home game you would like to see. Euton is not even the best big man on the team, Richie Phares is by far. Phares is a 6-7 big man with tremendous touch and feel around the basket. I am thinking last season he averaged about 17ppg, 8 boards, shot 77% from the line with over 200 attempts for the season. What really caught my eye with him was the game a couple of years ago against Mason Co, of course Miller was there at Mason, Bud Mackey and Matt Walls were the stars for Scott Co, Phares was matched up with Miller all night, Phares went 7-7 from the field for 15 pts. Now he is two years older, stronger and smarter, most people have him as a mid-major type D-1 prospect, he still needs to put on a few more pounds of muscle to be really effective at the next level.

Dude,I appreciate the offer, I was refering to Euton in the 16 the region not the 11th. Euton is a good 3 point shooter was my point. I was not cracking on your guy what so ever,:igiveup: :igiveup:

If I show you buying dinner?Big Grin Steak is a personal favorite of mine.Big Grin
Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Big Men All-Time in the Mountains (14th, 15th, 16th)? - by kybaseball - 11-07-2008, 06:28 AM