Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of baseball fields
jshort<---what is the holdup? Why aren't you playing at the new field?
I think Lawrence County has the best looking field in eastern ky or maybe in the state...
North Hardin has the best field ever. We have a green monster in leftfield that is parralled only to that of Fenway's. I would post a picture but I dont have one that and the recent ice storm did a little damage.
good luck to the cougars, and it's about time. Get to play on the new field...:Clap: :rockon: :Thumbs:
The Lawrence County field looks great.
Looks nice
can't wait until they come on the field for the first time. Wonder who will hit the first home run?
The last night of this great field before it was put to death.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:The last night of this great field before it was put to death.

Wow did that many people show up to each game?
Looked like this about an hour before the picture was taken.
Another
One more
I was there somewhere lol.
I only got the chance to play on that field 4 or 5 times, but it was one of my favorite fields I played on in HS.
Nicest in KY..
Ballard
AGREE PANTHER! Always loved to see Ballard's field!
I cant find a picture of the baseball field, but here is are two pics of the new indoor practice facility for football, baseball and softball. This is an older pic, we now have a cage, and soon to be lifting area.

http://www.knox.k12.ky.us/news/08-09/08/...dhouse.htm
boyd county's field is nice.
Im not sure where I can find a pic. But IMO Whitley has the nicest field in the 13th.
good luck to all teams in eastern Ky. We have some of the best fields in the state.
you would have to admit that P-Burgs field @ Stone Crest Is really becoming one of the better fields in this area?
I'll try to get some pics up on here soon unless some1 already has some they would like to share.