Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron James would Consider offer from Europe
NBA star LeBron James, says he would consider offers from European teams of $50 million a year or more...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3520860

Wow, didn't think that actual NBA stars would consider playing over seas but its starting to look that way.
For $50 Million dollars..WHO WOULDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would play baseball in Indonesia for $100,000, lol..Heck $75,000..I am cheap, lol!
50 mill a year hello istanbul
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
good i hope he goes and takes all the thugs and wine bags with him.
Teams overseas don't have salary caps and they can offer all the money that they want. So offering 50 million a year to Lebron isn't very surprising, and I could see Lebron taking that offer when he becomes a free agent in 2010.
rallo316 Wrote:good i hope he goes and takes all the thugs and wine bags with him.

????????:confused:
Nobody even needs that much money.
I agree with you 100% colts12
Not that he needs more money, but he could go spent 3 years or so over there and then come back with $150,000,000 and finish his career in the NBA.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
rallo316 Wrote:good i hope he goes and takes all the thugs and wine bags with him.

LeBron isn't anything close to a thug...

I wouldn't blame him if he went, but, I don't think there's much of a chance of him going.
Beef Wrote:Not that he needs more money, but he could go spent 3 years or so over there and then come back with $150,000,000 and finish his career in the NBA.

That is just staggering. Plus with all of the endorsements he has, one being with Nike worth around 90 million when he first came in the association.