Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American at Olympics stabbed to death
A Chinese attacker stabbed two Americans, killing the man and wounding the woman, who were attending the Olympic Games on Saturday, according to the U.S. Olympic Committee.

Chinese police respond to the stabbings at the Drum Tower in Beijing on Saturday. An American man died.

The man also injured a female Chinese tour guide before leaping to his death around noon from the second floor of the Drum Tower, a popular Beijing tourist site, the official Chinese news agency Xinhua reported.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/08...index.html
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The American Volleyball coach has been attacked, an American tourist has been killed. We need to say screw the Olympics and come on home.
I agree with PC, their is no need in risking our fellow Americans lives over a color of a medal.
PC_You_Know Wrote:The American Volleyball coach has been attacked, an American tourist has been killed. We need to say screw the Olympics and come on home.

The Father in Law , of the volleyball team was killed and mother was attacked.Sad
ballcrazy Wrote:The Father in Law , of the volleyball team was killed and mother was attacked.Sad

My bad.
I say let Phelps stay and try for all of his and bring the rest home if something else like this happens.
I'd say if you see an athlete attacked, this could turn into one ugly political fiasco for the Chinese. Especially if it was someone like Phelps. Hopefully everyone else stays safe over there.
That's crazy. Prayers for everyone.
PC_You_Know Wrote:The American Volleyball coach has been attacked, an American tourist has been killed. We need to say screw the Olympics and come on home.
i agree 100%