Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twilight
Well, I got my tickets at 5:30 and by that time, 2 out of the 3 cinemas they are showing it in were sold out!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! What did everyone else think?!!?? I won't be able to sleep, lol.

AMAZING
I was personally rather disappointed.. I guess I just had too high of expectations. But I'm sure the drunk girl in my row, laughing, and awwing at everything in the movie didn't help either.. I probably missed some of the best parts.
So lets hear some reviews, don't give anything away.

And something other than OMG OMG it is awesome.
catsfan072 Wrote:I was personally rather disappointed.. I guess I just had too high of expectations. But I'm sure the drunk girl in my row, laughing, and awwing at everything in the movie didn't help either.. I probably missed some of the best parts.

I was disappointed too, but nothing is ever going to compare to the book. I thought it was still fantastic. We had these 2 guys in a row or two behind us and I believe they were there just to ruin the movie for everyone. I hate when people do that.

I don't want to give anything away so I'll try to wait for everyone else to post their opinion. But I believe you would enjoy it even if you hadn't read the book. My fiance flat out refuses to read it but he said the movie was pretty good. I think the directing could have gone a little better, and th scene transitions as well. But it is still one of my favorites.

One amazing movie. Go watch it!!
I'm reading it right now and so far I LOVE IT !
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I was disappointed too, but nothing is ever going to compare to the book. I thought it was still fantastic. We had these 2 guys in a row or two behind us and I believe they were there just to ruin the movie for everyone. I hate when people do that.

I don't want to give anything away so I'll try to wait for everyone else to post their opinion. But I believe you would enjoy it even if you hadn't read the book. My fiance flat out refuses to read it but he said the movie was pretty good. I think the directing could have gone a little better, and th scene transitions as well. But it is still one of my favorites.

One amazing movie. Go watch it!!

lol go tell that fiance just to enjoy his Tibia time haha...

Going to watch it tomorrow, pretty excited about it.
he doesn't play anymore, lol. Let me know what you think about it
im going tommorow and my friends just called me and said that it was amazing. they said that it wasn't as good as the books and they did change a few things but it was still awesome. I can't wait!
I've not read the book but im going to get it and go watch the movie. Can't wait.
Well my daughter read all four books in about a week.... We just got back from seeing the movie and I have to say it wasnt to bad for a vampire love story.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Well my daughter read all four books in about a week.... We just got back from seeing the movie and I have to say it wasnt to bad for a vampire love story.

Big Grin :Thumbs:
A lot of people I talked to didn't like it, but personally I thought it was fantastic! Most movies aren't just like the books, sometimes barely at all. I thought it kept to the book more than most. I think some people just went into the movie with too high of expectations. Plus, when everyone is reading a book, they see things different than others. It's called imagination. I can't wait for New Moon!
cards_athlete Wrote:A lot of people I talked to didn't like it, but personally I thought it was fantastic! Most movies aren't just like the books, sometimes barely at all. I thought it kept to the book more than most. I think some people just went into the movie with too high of expectations. Plus, when everyone is reading a book, they see things different than others. It's called imagination. I can't wait for New Moon!

I thought that it was great! it was better than i expected... as for new moon, i can't wait either, but im probably going to cry my eyes outt. but i still can't wait!
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:he doesn't play anymore, lol. Let me know what you think about it

wow never saw that day coming lol tell him I said Howdy and to give me a call.

To the movie...I thought it was a very good movie actually. I knew what went on in the book and it kept all highlight points just missed some things that werent so important. No movie is ever as good as the books however, all in all I give it a 4 out of 5. WHen is new moon supposed to come out?
I'll tell him. Glad you liked the movie! I have no idea about New Moon, but I'll look into it.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I'll tell him. Glad you liked the movie! I have no idea about New Moon, but I'll look into it.

oh by the way...How all you girls are crazy about Edward...GOOD GOD ASHLEY GREENE IS GORGEOUS lmao...
Oh I know! She is PERFECT for that role
New Moon ....?

YES!!! In 2010. Here is a link on Stephenie Meyer's website.
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html

and Twilight brought in $70 million dollars in its first weekend!! how crazy is that?
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:New Moon ....?

YES!!! In 2010. Here is a link on Stephenie Meyer's website.
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html

and Twilight brought in $70 million dollars in its first weekend!! how crazy is that?

OMG! can't wait!
I LOVE THE BOOKS! I WATCHED THE MOVIE YESTERDAT AND IT WAS AMAZING!!! : )
Anyone else notice Stephenie Meyer's appearance in the film?
Wow this thread is still going?

So how many times you been to see this movie so far CentralCheerChick?
lol, sorry. I'll try to quit posting in it.
Ok, don't kill me, but I thought the Twilight movie wasn't all that great...
I believed that it had awful special effects and the characters weren't portrayed that well... that's just my opinion though.
However, I did love the books! The series is my second favorite!