Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Tigers '09
EKY Sportster Wrote:Well they got a trip to Rupp! That is more than they would get at JCHS before they graduate. SV has it now.

yea they got a trip to Rupp..well Caldwell did...Green was a late transfer and was at Rupp in the stands..plus Caldwell got to warm-up at Rupp..did he play??..NO!!!..will he ever go back??...No Chance!!!..SV might think they have it..but look...JC was supposed to be out of the Regional Championship last year..and they got that far not even having the best of talent..and from what ive heard..they are working harder then anyone..and they have pretty good talent..and for everyone saying P-Ville will be right back in the mix of things in a couple of years...HAHAHAHAHAHA..no chance in ****..wait till the final buzzard sounds this year in the Regional Championship and we will see who is celebrating and who is sitting in the stands..:thumpsup:
Mr. Postman Wrote:yea they got a trip to Rupp..well Caldwell did...Green was a late transfer and was at Rupp in the stands..plus Caldwell got to warm-up at Rupp..did he play??..NO!!!..will he ever go back??...No Chance!!!..SV might think they have it..but look...JC was supposed to be out of the Regional Championship last year..and they got that far not even having the best of talent..and from what ive heard..they are working harder then anyone..and they have pretty good talent..and for everyone saying P-Ville will be right back in the mix of things in a couple of years...HAHAHAHAHAHA..no chance in ****..wait till the final buzzard sounds this year in the Regional Championship and we will see who is celebrating and who is sitting in the stands..:thumpsup:
The person you heard that from, have they been watching JC and every other team in the 15th to be able to make that statement?
Mr. Postman Wrote:yea they got a trip to Rupp..well Caldwell did...Green was a late transfer and was at Rupp in the stands..plus Caldwell got to warm-up at Rupp..did he play??..NO!!!..will he ever go back??...No Chance!!!..SV might think they have it..but look...JC was supposed to be out of the Regional Championship last year..and they got that far not even having the best of talent..and from what ive heard..they are working harder then anyone..and they have pretty good talent..and for everyone saying P-Ville will be right back in the mix of things in a couple of years...HAHAHAHAHAHA..no chance in ****..wait till the final buzzard sounds this year in the Regional Championship and we will see who is celebrating and who is sitting in the stands..:thumpsup:

Who is the new talent for this year at JCHS. We all know, well those of us who followed last year, they got where they did due to a lucky draw at JCHS. If JC's coach had drawn up the bracket he couldn't have done better than the draw he got!!!! Anyway. You freely admit they had not much talent last year, who is new there that is so good. And who are Green and Caldwell, never heard of them yet they seem to be under your skin.
pawsmom2 Wrote:Who is the new talent for this year at JCHS. We all know, well those of us who followed last year, they got where they did due to a lucky draw at JCHS. If JC's coach had drawn up the bracket he couldn't have done better than the draw he got!!!! Anyway. You freely admit they had not much talent last year, who is new there that is so good. And who are Green and Caldwell, never heard of them yet they seem to be under your skin.

They are transfers from the county. Anyone who does this is automatically under peoples skin. And you are exactly right about the draw.

This is a Paintsville thread Not a JC thread. We are discussing this years team and their future. And no one is saying that they are going to any Regional Championships. And those are some VERY bold words saying "No Chance". Haven't you ever been told to never say never....lol
And don't be so jealous because Caldwell got to "warm-up" at Rupp. At least he got to "warm-up" more than once and actually be on a team that WON at Rupp. Big Grin
Is Tiller playing varsity this year? I hear he isn't playing middle school so he can concentrate on varsity.
Yes

Can you read? Not one person said p-ville would be back in the mix of things this year everyone said it will be 2-3 years. So get your facts straight.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Bill Mike is not employed by PHS at this time. John Brown is the Athlethic Director right now.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, BILL MIKE RUNYON IS CURRENTLY EMPLOYED AT PAINTSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL. Smile :letsparty
OffTheHook Wrote:This is a Paintsville thread Not a JC thread. We are discussing this years team and their future. And no one is saying that they are going to any Regional Championships. And those are some VERY bold words saying "No Chance". Haven't you ever been told to never say never....lol
And don't be so jealous because Caldwell got to "warm-up" at Rupp. At least he got to "warm-up" more than once and actually be on a team that WON at Rupp. Big Grin

SEEMS LIKE (AS USUAL) THE GROUP ACROSS THE CREEK ALWAYS HAS TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH PAINTSVILLE. I'M CERTAINLY GLAD THAT WE ARE CREATIVE AND CLASSY ENOUGH TO HAVE FUN ON OUR OWN. :letsparty

WE HAVE "CLASS", WE DON'T TALK ABOUT OR MAKE FUN OF OTHERS.
[quote=classy tiger]SEEMS LIKE (AS USUAL) THE GROUP ACROSS THE CREEK ALWAYS HAS TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH PAINTSVILLE. I'M CERTAINLY GLAD THAT WE ARE CREATIVE AND CLASSY ENOUGH TO HAVE FUN ON OUR OWN. :letsparty

WE HAVE "CLASS", WE DON'T TALK ABOUT OR MAKE FUN OF OTHERS.[/quote]

Don't make statements like this or people from all schools in the 15th region will start posting names of Tiger fans that qualify. Big Grin
OffTheHook Wrote:This is a Paintsville thread Not a JC thread. We are discussing this years team and their future. And no one is saying that they are going to any Regional Championships. And those are some VERY bold words saying "No Chance". Haven't you ever been told to never say never....lol

Just trying to figure out what your point was here? I was wondering who the last team before Paintville last year from the 15th region was to WIN a game at Rupp.Big Grin
Eagle Eye Wrote:[/b]

Just trying to figure out what your point was here? I was wondering who the last team before Paintville last year from the 15th region was to WIN a game at Rupp.Big Grin

You know exactly what my point is. So don't try and turn this on me. Because one of your people jumped on here and took stabs at two young Tigers by name and the other future Tigers.

As far as you last question is concerned. I should, I was there and that team has absolutely nothng to do with the kids that were being stabbed at.
THOMCAT Wrote:[quote=classy tiger]SEEMS LIKE (AS USUAL) THE GROUP ACROSS THE CREEK ALWAYS HAS TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH PAINTSVILLE. I'M CERTAINLY GLAD THAT WE ARE CREATIVE AND CLASSY ENOUGH TO HAVE FUN ON OUR OWN. :letsparty

WE HAVE "CLASS", WE DON'T TALK ABOUT OR MAKE FUN OF OTHERS.[/quote]

Don't make statements like this or people from all schools in the 15th region will start posting names of Tiger fans that qualify. Big Grin

I wasn't talking about fans at games. I can't control our fans but I certainly hope that our fans show respect at games.
They might when ten games. If that.
classy tiger Wrote:FOR YOUR INFORMATION, BILL MIKE RUNYON IS CURRENTLY EMPLOYED AT PAINTSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL. Smile :letsparty
Could care less if he is or not. Didn't mean the first thing by it and wasn't trying to get anything started and was not implying anything. The fact is, when the post was made he was not employed at PHS, and that's all I said. Any of that incorrect?

But, seeing how you are so "classy" and just feel so impelled to all make whatever point it is your trying to make, go ahead and tell everybody how he got hired, why it took so long, and what tactics it took. Dont believe I would gloat too much if I were you.Wink
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Could care less if he is or not. Didn't mean the first thing by it and wasn't trying to get anything started and was not implying anything. The fact is, when the post was made he was not employed at PHS, and that's all I said. Any of that incorrect?

But, seeing how you are so "classy" and just feel so impelled to all make whatever point it is your trying to make, go ahead and tell everybody how he got hired, why it took so long, and what tactics it took. Dont believe I would gloat too much if I were you.Wink

This may be a valid point, but what does it have to do with this thread??

Yes we will and it will be Shelby Valley! Wait and see! BTW, did you mean to say buzzard or was that a typo. I didn't know we had final buzzards as time keepers.
EKY Sportster Wrote:This may be a valid point, but what does it have to do with this thread??

Like I said earlier, I could care less either way. You should probably ask your "classy" Buddy why she just had to bring the whole thing up. She had to make a big deal out of a statement that meant absolutely nothing.

Kind of playing the "pot calling the kettle black" card here ,aint we?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Like I said earlier, I could care less either way. You should probably ask your "classy" Buddy why she just had to bring the whole thing up. She had to make a big deal out of a statement that meant absolutely nothing.

Kind of playing the "pot calling the kettle black" card here ,aint we?

Thought you might want to know facts about PHS. Didn't think you were a "Tiger Fan" by your comments.
No big deal made out of anything.
Lets get back to the thread/ PAINTSVILLE TIGER BASKETBALL 08/09
:rockon: GO BIG BLUE!!! Let's keep things positive , a lot of young readers on here!
paintsville is alright
classy tiger Wrote:Thought you might want to know facts about PHS. Didn't think you were a "Tiger Fan" by your comments.
No big deal made out of anything.
Lets get back to the thread/ PAINTSVILLE TIGER BASKETBALL 08/09
:rockon: GO BIG BLUE!!! Let's keep things positive , a lot of young readers on here!
Know very well all about some of the "facts" , sister.

No objection to positives, distortions are a bummer though, aren't they?

Nothing's "classier" than telling the truth, is it?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Know very well all about some of the "facts" , sister.

No objection to positives, distortions are a bummer though, aren't they?

Nothing's "classier" than telling the truth, is it?

PAINTSVILLE THREAD !
WHAT MORE OF A FACT DO YOU NEED THAN THAT?Rolleyes
GO TIGERS !!!
They had a little guard who came off the bench last season at times, he was an underclassman but I cant remember his name. He was a good defender but was pretty small. He did play with alot of heart though. anyone know who i'm talking about??
After watching Tiger Madness, the boys look quick and aggressive. But of course that doesn't translate into wins against experienced varsity teams. However, I'm sure this bunch will get better as the season goes, but they are going to take their lumps this year. And even though it may be unfair, a lot of teams will try to really put it on them because last years team was so good and thumped many district foes. So I look forward to a mediocre but progressive year. Was extremely impressed with Tiller. He looks better every time I see him play. If he doesn't start then I'm going to be concerned about our coaching staff. That is another yet to be proven area. Will the coaches do well and will they play the best players. That will all be up to Coach Ratliff as to how much control and input he allows from the assistants. Should be interesting to see how things turn out.. Good luck Tigers!! You will only get better as the season goes along.

On a positive note, it looks like the Tigers will have more depth this year. Just not as much experienced talent.
classy tiger Wrote:PAINTSVILLE THREAD !
WHAT MORE OF A FACT DO YOU NEED THAN THAT?Rolleyes
GO TIGERS !!!

Very " classy" reply. Way to avoid the subject matter when your smart elleckiness gets thrown back in your face.Smile
The football players were not on the floor at Tiger madness they will be joining the basketball team after football season. They made it clear that would be in Dec.! Some of the football players I know for sure that are playing basketball are Deaton, Penix, Hall and Reynolds. They may be more I am not sure.
Oh and Sublett is also playing basketball I dont how I left him out he is a very good basketball player
Warriors23RJ Wrote:They had a little guard who came off the bench last season at times, he was an underclassman but I cant remember his name. He was a good defender but was pretty small. He did play with alot of heart though. anyone know who i'm talking about??

I'd say you're talking about Viapondo---I think I spelled that right.
Warriors23RJ Wrote:They had a little guard who came off the bench last season at times, he was an underclassman but I cant remember his name. He was a good defender but was pretty small. He did play with alot of heart though. anyone know who i'm talking about??
#1 Zach Vialpando.Great kid with talent and heart. Will probably be the leader of the team. He is a Sr. who has played all four years. Good defender, quick and can shoot.