Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Tigers '09
warner Wrote:I am not a "honey". Don't care about the "golden calf". I just don't get why the pville/jc drama must be in this thread, period. Also, I did not say you personally attacked kid but two kids were personally attacked in this thread. It seems everyone just ignored that and decided to have their fun anyway. I read this to my wife and my son and both of them were shocked. Are we just easily offended?

You must be new to the area or have lived in a bubble to not understand and/or be aware of the year after year drama that has always existed with the "calf" to begin with.

Trying to be polite in saying that yes , that perhaps could be the case.
warner Wrote:I'm not off track. I only spoke to kimball in regards to why the pville/jc drama on this thread, this is a bout tiger 09-09, not school politics. I spoke to The Postman about his personal attack of these kids. I feel like I'm in the twighlight zone. Does noone get what I'm saying? I can't be that unclear with my posts. I write for a living.

I get what you are saying. Apparently, when there is a Paintsville thread some find it is the opportunity to get on it and find ways to bring up the administration, politics, and anything but what the thread is actually about. This thread is about Paintsville Basketball 2009, not BMR getting rehired. I think those who are so worried about how he got rehired and how Paintsville runs their school system need to go take it up with the board, not on a basketball thread about high school kids. Like you, I'm sure they will say that I am just easily offended but in reality I'm just getting tired of hearing about it. Do we get on JC's threads and bring up all of their politics and administration deals?? I think some things are better left unsaid.Confusedecret:
tigerfan13 Wrote:I get what you are saying. Apparently, when there is a Paintsville thread some find it is the opportunity to get on it and find ways to bring up the administration, politics, and anything but what the thread is actually about. This thread is about Paintsville Basketball 2009, not BMR getting rehired. I think those who are so worried about how he got rehired and how Paintsville runs their school system need to go take it up with the board, not on a basketball thread about high school kids. Like you, I'm sure they will say that I am just easily offended but in reality I'm just getting tired of hearing about it. Do we get on JC's threads and bring up all of their politics and administration deals?? I think some things are better left unsaid.Confusedecret:

Which leads us to that age old question question, "Why Can't We All Just Get Along".

Dont just tell em, show em.

Have you hugged your T-I-G-E-R today?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Which leads us to that age old question question, "Why Can't We All Just Get Along".

Dont just tell em, show em.

Have you hugged your T-I-G-E-R today?

:confused:
tigerfan13 Wrote::confused:
Just a challange to all of your favorite feathered breathern to go that extra mile.

Come roost with us in that nest of tranquility!!
tigerfan13 Wrote::confused:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:...

:eek:
tigerfan13 Wrote::eek:

Hey, you ever goof up?Big Grin Smile
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hey, you ever goof up?Big Grin Smile

OK.. you have officially lost me on these comments. I'm afraid they are meant for someone else.
Seeing that this thread has been totally JACKED! I would love to see it closed!
Good call
Ask and ye shall receive.