Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bigfoot discovered?
http://www.fayettedailynews.com/article...._news=1832

Is Bigfoot for real?

Maybe...

A Clayton County Police officer says he and a friend have the body of a Bigfoot.

The animal -- a legendary, hairy hominid that supposedly lives in remote forests -- is said to be dead, frozen, and "shocking."

Matthew Whitton, a 28-year-old, who has been with the department for six years, and Rick Dyer, a 31-year-old former correctional officer, posted a video on youtube.com, last week, claiming to have the male Bigfoot corpse.

Whitton and Dyer co-own bigfoottracker.com, offering exploration expeditions in the North Georgia Mountains,

On their web site Whitton and Dyer announced an alleged discovery: "We have located a family of Bigfoot, and besides the clear photos and video, we have something even more shocking, a BODY."

Supposedly, the two will be holding a press conference this Friday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/

Here is the link to the website that has pics of the men and Bigfoot.
DNA evidence and photo evidence to be presented at a PRESS CONFERENCE to be held on:

Date: Friday, August 15, 2008
Time: From 12Noon-1:00pm
Place: Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto, 4290 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, California 94306
(A Crown Plaza Resort)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BlackcatFootball Wrote:http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/

Here is the link to the website that has pics of the men and Bigfoot.

Do you think this is real?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hate to rain on anyone's parade, but..

http://bfro.net/hoax.asp
I don't normally believe in this stuff, but if their actually doing tests on this stuff and having a conference their taking it kind of far but I guess whatever someone will determine the truth.
Did you not bother reading my post at all? It's all a hoax.
The problem I have with the link you posted is this:

When you go to the site you listed and try to click on where it says "here is how it got started" and "here is how it got debunked" - nothing comes up. I know they said they are experiencing server issues, but that's kind of fishy.

Also, they claim that they have pictures of the Bigfoot costume that they used, but the costume that they show doesn't look like the pictures of the dead carcass.

It may very well be a hoax, but like BF said, this is going to have to be one mega-attempt at a hoax if they're doing tests and holding a press conference. If it's true that the "scientists" they have testing the animal are frauds, then I'm sure it will be quickly dismissed. If they do not allow other scientists or anthropologists to look at it, then it's probably a fraud as well. As much as they probably want us to play this game, I think we have to wait until tomorrow to find out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Any word or links on the news conference today?
Youtube has some clips of the press conference, but nothing in it's entirety.

I'm still trying to find a new link or videos.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ok guys, here is the link to the full press conference (approx. 43 minutes).

I'm still watching it right now, so comments will follow.

http://www.king5.com/video/index.html?nvid=273241
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here's what we learned from the press conference:

- The two men stumbled upon the body of the "bigfoot" while in the northern Georgia woods. They were hiking and came across the dead body laying next to a stream. A few weeks later they invited Tom Biscardi to check out the creature.

- As of now, the body has been handed over to Tom Biscardi.

- Starting Monday, an autopsy will be done on the creature. Press has been invited to record the autopsy process.

- The men claim they were followed by up to 3 other bigfoots when they were removing the body.

- The men have no intentions of revealing the location where they found the creature.

- The bigfoot is measured at 7 feet, 7 inches tall.

- At about 28 minutes into the video, it cuts out for just a few seconds.

- As for the DNA tests, one came back inconclusive, one came back human, and the other came back as a possum (this is believed to be because it was a sample from the intestines and a possum is the last thing the bigfoot ate.

- Richard Cline, a paleontologist from Stanford will be involved with the autopsy on Monday.

I hope to have pictures up soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I really hope this isn't a hoax, it would be so awesome.
Very interesting!
well, the most recent news I have heard is that it seems this is just a bunch of possums thrown together in an costume or bear fur. However, since the DNA is still technically inconclusive, they are going to continue with the autopsy.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:well, the most recent news I have heard is that it seems this is just a bunch of possums thrown together in an costume or bear fur. However, since the DNA is still technically inconclusive, they are going to continue with the autopsy.

I haven't heard that. I did hear that one of the DNA tests came back as partially possum, and Biscardi said that it's probably because the sample was from the animal's intestines and a possum may have been the last thing the bigfoot ate....we'll see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just think this would be covered by every TV station 24/7 if it had any credibility.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:I just think this would be covered by every TV station 24/7 if it had any credibility.

I think the problem is, they haven't offered up anything that convincing just yet.

They worry me since they aren't releasing anything good such as clear photos, hair samples, etc. But I supposed if you found something of this magnitude you might want to take your time and go about it to do things right...and/or to make the most amount of money possible.

Supposedly, the autopsy is going to be done on Monday...we shall see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So with all the satellites constantly watching the earth, scanning for problems, it took us until 2008 for someone to find even a trace of Bigfoot?
this is cool, if its true
PC_You_Know Wrote:So with all the satellites constantly watching the earth, scanning for problems, it took us until 2008 for someone to find even a trace of Bigfoot?

Scientists discover new or previously "extinct" every now and then (granted most of them are in the ocean, nonetheless).

Biscardi did make a great point when a reporter asked the same thing you just stated above.

He replied with a story about a plane crash in California that happened just last year, they know the plane went down, but to this day, no one has been able to find the wreckage or the body of the pilot. With all the satellites wouldn't you think we'd be able to find that plane as well?

Another thing, you're saying that if this is true, it took us until 2008 to find a trace. However, stories of Bigfoot have been around for several hundred years. Native Americans have stories of creatures very similar to Bigfoot. For years people have claimed sightings and some have claimed to find hair and footprints. These could be considered "traces."

Bottom line is, these three guys are playing on our emotions right now. A lot of people are like little kids. In our hearts we want this to be true, but until they get someone respectable to publicly examine the body there's always going to be doubt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A scientist that tested 3 DNA samples given by the guys that supposedly found Bigfoot said that one was human, one was an opossum and one was undetermined because of technical problems.
Tom Biscardi is a joke. He claimed to have a bigfoot cornered in a cave 3 years ago. So, he set up a webcam there & charged people to watch it. Eventually, Coast To Coast AM host George Noory dressed down Biscardi on the radio show one night, I remember listening to it, because it became obvious that Biscardi was a fraud. Do you realize how much of a fraud you have to be to get shot down by Coast to Coast? I didn't get a chance to listen to the show Friday but judging from the Coast to Coast website, they're not buying this.
There's nearly 6 billion people in the world today, and pretty much every corner of the planet from Anarctica to the Andes have been explored and evaluated by humans. If a Big Foot, Snowman, or Loch Ness were around, I'm sure that it would have long ago been comfirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt. This is particularly true this day and time with most everyone having a cell phone camera. Some small animal may escape detection, but something as large as a Big Foot, no way! For instance, it would have to kill and eat, have bowel movements, etc... Evidence would be enormous, especially with as many buffs out there trying their best to prove this silliness.

But maybe Big Foot is an Opposum after all.:eek: They're like a Werewolf, after midnight the transformation begins. I see a movie here. Oliver Stone would be perfect to direct it.
Noone investigation the human DNA? If its not any of the guys who found it, then who's is it?
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:There's nearly 6 billion people in the world today, and pretty much every corner of the planet from Anarctica to the Andes have been explored and evaluated by humans. If a Big Foot, Snowman, or Loch Ness were around, I'm sure that it would have long ago been comfirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt. This is particularly true this day and time with most everyone having a cell phone camera. Some small animal may escape detection, but something as large as a Big Foot, no way! For instance, it would have to kill and eat, have bowel movements, etc... Evidence would be enormous, especially with as many buffs out there trying their best to prove this silliness.

But maybe Big Foot is an Opposum after all.:eek: They're like a Werewolf, after midnight the transformation begins. I see a movie here. Oliver Stone would be perfect to direct it.

I agree. If we're going to find some large, undiscovered species anywhere, it's going to be the deep ocean & not in Northern Georgia.
You guys have to big of imaginations and watch far to many movies. Come on now, lets come to reality....none of these monster-like creatures doesn't exist and you all are only making fools of yourself for believing this crap!!!