Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Has Got To Be Done About Eric C. Conn
His ridiculousness has made it all the way to College Humor now.

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1596708/

It's titled on there as "Tackiest Lawyer Ever."

What a glorious representation of our area to the rest of the world.
Just sad...
man that is messed up right there.
There was a huge inflatable Eric C. Conn at the East Kentucky State Fair.. along with tons of signs
The Godfather Wrote:His ridiculousness has made it all the way to College Humor now.

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1596708/

It's titled on there as "Tackiest Lawyer Ever."

What a glorious representation of our area to the rest of the world.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is hilarious.
That is sad. I love collegehumor.com and check on the site when I have nothing to do during late nights but Eric C. Conn making it on there just makes me honestly pissed that his stupidity makes everyone here look bad now.
He is on the weird side thats for sure but he probably laughs on his way to the bank everyday. I think it is so funny how he throws his jacket over his shoulder on those huge billboards.
How stupid can you be. :roll:
He makes an ass out of his self so bad!!!! He's an idiot
Thats sad but funny.
Man I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this guy is a complete psycho...I heard he was a big dork in high school and college and everybody called him by his middle name Chris, but they called him Chrissy instead...

It was just a matter of time before this happened...
He dyed his hair like a blonde color that came out mostly orange and STILL put that picture EVERYWHERE! It's on almost every commerical, ad, and billboard throughout. As if that wasn't retarded enough.

But guys, he IS Mr. Social Security and SSI. Lmao.
This guy is a complete moron. He's such a disgrace to the law profession, but he is making bank. There's a lot of idiots out there and i guess he's the perfect lawyer for them....
BB told me about it this past weekend and i couldnt wait to see this.
" I am Eric C Conn and i am annoying"
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:There was a huge inflatable Eric C. Conn at the East Kentucky State Fair.. along with tons of signs

He now has the inflatable Eric in front of his office on top of a Penske box truck, the back door is open and there's a cardboard stand-up of him and someone shaking hands standing there.
HAHA, I think everyone is getting sick of him. Although I'm sure it helps his business.
Okay what's with the billboards of him sitting on the top waving to people? That's retarded. You can't go anywhere without seeing a big yelolw sign with his name on it. There is now billboards in Mud Creek so I'm sure it won't be long until there's 4 signs of him there.
Mud Creek has billboards?
Moving on up in the world. lol
Tell me about it... it's untelling what this place will look like in a couple years...
I miss his lil model up on the billboard by subway Sad
What happened to it?
The statue sits on the other billboards all over, did they take that one down Stud?
im sick of his commercials but who knew he could speak spanish
His wife speaks mainly Spanish so he had to learn lol
Lol... I heard somewhere that the reason he showed her off so much when they got married was to show that he likes hispanics...who knows tho...
Does anybody remember the Eric C Conn tournament?? oh wait, now i remember, it was the 58th district basketball tournament, hahaha.
DTfan Wrote:Lol... I heard somewhere that the reason he showed her off so much when they got married was to show that he likes hispanics...who knows tho...

Exactly. He HIMSELF even published a FULL PAGE color ad in the Appalachain News-Express that had facts about him and it said that he liked Hispanics, and he was even married to one. HIS WHOLE POINT! Honest to God this guy is an idiot.

He just wants to make himself look good by all means possible. That ad was ridiculous and so is he.
My g/f used to work in his law office...
I agree tribe...it is ridiclous...I mean I can understand making ad's and billboard to support your business but having them up everywhere and even 3 up in one spot is crazy...just like what red_and_black was talking about earlier. Last year at the district tournament Betsy Layne's gym went from being blue and white to yellow and having Eric C. Conn's name and face EVERYWHERE!
B layne home of the CONN Dome
what a sell out
Im for schools making money but his blimp and 30 foot poster
i was told he offer 10 grand to have his face painted at half court
That is crazy! Why would anyone want that man's face on their court?