•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best middle school running backs playing in 2008?
well i think that the patroits #5 and #25 is two of the best upcoming backs that will be playing for Harlan County high school next year really quick and hard hitting young men and there just 15 years ole they have many years still to play this great sport and they average 7 to 12 yards everytime they touch the football plus they have won there conferrance championship 29 years in a role but they've only won it 3 years in a role.. they really great backs and really grwat kids so watch for these 2 backs its Jordan Turner from Harlan County and Tyler Boggs also from Harlan County plus boggs is gonna be playing for the baseball team this year as a 8th grader he's great at baseball he truly loves the sport....
Just get on youtube and type in kyhen and watch the patroits backs rock your world in 7th and 8th grade football haha..
MR.Amazeing Wrote:well i think that the patroits #5 and #25 is two of the best upcoming backs that will be playing for Harlan County high school next year really quick and hard hitting young men and there just 15 years ole they have many years still to play this great sport and they average 7 to 12 yards everytime they touch the football plus they have won there conferrance championship 29 years in a role but they've only won it 3 years in a role.. they really great backs and really grwat kids so watch for these 2 backs its Jordan Turner from Harlan County and Tyler Boggs also from Harlan County plus boggs is gonna be playing for the baseball team this year as a 8th grader he's great at baseball he truly loves the sport....

Boggs and Turner are going to make the Harlan County Black Bears some fine football players! Can't wait until next year! Not only were they good at running the ball , but made great blocks away from the ball. Their defense was my favorite to watch. Absolutely no fear! We have a great group of incoming Freshmen from across the county. It's going to be so fun to watch! When basketball season is over we have to get everybody in the weight room so you all can get ready to knock some heads. :Clap:
I thought the two players mentioned from Harlan County were pretty good but I was more impressed with the big boy in the backfield. Yep, Tucker gave Letcher County Central way more problems than the other two. He's so big and strong and has good feet to be that big. Don't know if Larkey is going to run him in the backfield in the future but I know he's a load and hard to prepare for.
Well Turner #5 got his knee dislocated trying to jump over the pile into the endzone and was taken out of the game but Mama bear is right thses kids will hit anyone there is no fear ever shown i can't wait to get these boys in high school there gonna be "BIG" next year for the hchs blackbears, so lets go out and support these harlan co. boys
Turner #5 went out with a dislocated knee but if he had played the whole game he'd would have hurt you guys very badly and if im not mistaken boggs #25 scored the only td for the patroits and lew #19 only had the 2 point conversion..
Mr. Amazeing,
I liked those kids a lot but I still think that the big boy was the hardest matchup for us anyway. I didn't get to watch them in any other games but I know he was a beast for us. I think he made it easier for the other two because teams prepared for him so much. When you've got someone that big and strong and has excellent footwork it's hard to prepare for him and you forget about the other two and they sneak up and hurt you in the long run. That game was a test for both teams, I now you all lost #5 for a few games and we lost our stud for the entire year but the game was the best I got to watch this season. If you've read any of my other posts you would know that I have stated that New Harlan had the best team in the mountains and that included our team. I would have loved to have seen them hook it up one more time this year though. Oh well, we will get to see it next year at the fresh. level and I'm sure it will be just as good, can't wait to see it. One thing is for sure, we could argue which back was best for hours but in the end it ends up just being the fact that Harlan Co. has three studs in the backfield for the future and it looks bright on that side of the mountain for years to come.
Thank you lambert... yea these boys are going to be big in the high school level and sam sergent will also do good Turner #5 was in the hosipal while they brought him in i could feel his pain and im srry bout the lose to your guys team anyways how is the young man doing...? and who al did lcc lose to this year besides the new harlan patroits..
kolten pruitt of central vmiddle #10
I agree with Mr.Amazeing, Sam Sergent is a good player.
yea, for the past couple of year harlan county has been kinda in a bind and low in the football stuff but for the next 10 to 15 years coming up don't be suprised if they dont have themseleves a hand full of state championship games won they gotta bout 6 boys from the 5th grade to the 8th grade level that came absloutly run the football but 3 of the backs in 8th grade will be freshmen nextyear and i've seen the games they will be playing and these are not no push over teams, first game will be bell co. and harlan county, then harlan county at letcher central theres a bunch more but these are the ones that im waiting to watch the most 3 great teams going at it....
I know that the new Harlan Co team is good but with Highlands in 5A... I see nobody beating them for a while...Sorry but we could not beat them either and remember that Highlands is a 3A school playing UP in 5A.....Highland Bluebirds have a monopoly on 5A..... !!!!!!!!!!!
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
pnizzle Wrote:#1 Zack Fransico 14

#2 Blake Newsome 10

#3 Sammy brewster 25

(1) blake(2) sammy(3)zack
Ace Hatfield,P-Ville
How did there grade school do.I heard they only won a game or two?
One of the best backs in the NEKC would be Kaleb Mullins #34 for east carter. Had a very good 7th grade season and i'm expecting a great 8th grade year from this kid.
Urian Darling #15 from Lewis Co. will be in 7th grd. and is an absolute man, just ask anyone who played the Lions 6th grd. team last year, how about the game vs. Bracken Co.? or West Carter @ Lewis?
Yea Lewis Co was our only loss this past year, and true he is a MAN,,,, and Yes we played Bracken Co.too. The starters played 3 plays and then sat out the entire game,, So I am sure that he had a great game if he played the entire game...
Urian Darling is a stud, but I would not brag about the Bracken Co game or West Carter,, I know we are 1 and 1 with this Lewis County team and we came back and won the Black Bowl at the end of the year at Raceland. Russell came out on top and the last score Lewis ran was against the 3rd string with 20 seconds left in the game..... Darling is a beast I give you credit for that..........He is deserving on his merits...
How old is he????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
tyler woods burning springs 7th grader this year and Dakota tillery from Jackson County Middle school dont know number, saw him run 2 games against burning springs and hazard ran for over 100 yards both games power and speed to run away from defense. My nephew played for hazard and he said this kid was the hardest to tackle he had seen in his middle school career.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Yea Lewis Co was our only loss this past year, and true he is a MAN,,,, and Yes we played Bracken Co.too. The starters played 3 plays and then sat out the entire game,, So I am sure that he had a great game if he played the entire game...
Urian Darling is a stud, but I would not brag about the Bracken Co game or West Carter,, I know we are 1 and 1 with this Lewis County team and we came back and won the Black Bowl at the end of the year at Raceland. Russell came out on top and the last score Lewis ran was against the 3rd string with 20 seconds left in the game..... Darling is a beast I give you credit for that..........He is deserving on his merits...
How old is he????

he just finished his 11-12 year old all-star baseball season so he probably just turned 13.
Mason Co's 8th gr will be bringing 1 pretty fair back to Lewis Co Thursday night,in #5,and depending on where his coach plays him,#8,OR #9,[is a pretty fair runner,with the ball in his hands.
Yeah #8 from Mason Co. is pretty good, his name is Daulton Mason, and he used to go to Lewis County, LC has lost a few good athletes to MC the last few years actually....
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)