Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best middle school running backs playing in 2008?
MR-REDHOUND Wrote:WELL NOW, if its stats you want to brag about... try this, A true 7th grade team has racked up a mind stunning two hundred and fourty eight points. 248... in 8 games,while only giving up fourty two points..42, so thats p.f-248-p.a 42.we have what you can say,a all-star team. im sure as these new tournaments start this year for the middle school state championship you will have heard of us and our team. 7th grade team.. as far as derrick goes i do hope some one out their form corbin has been keeping rushing stats for yards carried. because we have no lies to tell, what you have mentioned about yards gained and averaged is a drop in the bucket. remember, this kid only gets to play 1st, and half second quarters. i will be on the hunt for the papered stats on him. but in the mean time.. at the conculision of our season we can purchase the games on dvd. plus a high-light reel. i wished you all could just view a little of this. some one tell me how to show it over the net and i would be glad to. as far as that scrimiage 10 on and 10 off. you know our second team is the only ones to score on them. if it were a real game our second team would of blown them out.was it mamma bear, you were their. the second team was 7th graders. we were told that your players were 8th and 9th graders. any truth? we will hold our own with anyone. as this tournament starts you will all have heard by then. good luck all.. go hounds!!!

LOL Our team has 7th and 8th graders ONLY. Whoever told you that was very misinformed. Corbin looked like a solid team like I said. We have 54 kids on our team. All 54 of them played that day. We really should try to play Corbin in a regular season game. It wouldn't be that bad of a drive for either of us. I don't know why they haven't. We scrimmaged last year also. Corbin always has a good football program.

What tournament are you all talking about?

IF you have game clips, I may be able to talk you thru uploading it onto youtube and then you can post a link on here.

Best of Luck!
Messages In This Thread
Best middle school running backs playing in 2008? - by Mama Bear - 09-25-2008, 01:30 PM