Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming 2009 Seniors.
the white wizard Wrote:Boyd Killion has a couple of colleges looking at him this year from what i hear around school
Did he play last year? Did he play summer ball?
Redstorm if you are going to put greer on your list, and him not even be the best player on his team, you would need to name a bunch more from Bell. Zachery, Slusher, Simpson, Ely and Overbay. You obviously don't know Middlesboro if you think Pittman is the jackets best player.
the dark wizard Wrote:Bell- Spencer Greer, Adam Overbay

Corbin- Corey Sewill, Clint Cashen

Clint Cashen graduated last year.
MHS Alumnus Wrote:Redstorm if you are going to put greer on your list, and him not even be the best player on his team, you would need to name a bunch more from Bell. Zachery, Slusher, Simpson, Ely and Overbay. You obviously don't know Middlesboro if you think Pittman is the jackets best player.

You obviously are a disgruntled parent or player. The post was the up-coming 2009 seniors. Brett isn't the type to go around saying he's the best player on the team. Red storm is entitled to his opinion, it's not like Brett said he was the best player on the team. The season hasn't even begun and looks like we got somebody with an ego problem already. That's the last thing Middlesboro needs, is somebody worrying about who the best player is and play as a team and pull for each other. Brett has dedicated so much of his life to Middlesboro baseball, and has been successful since little-league. If Middlesboro's going to be succesful this year we surely do not need any ego problems, the players need to come together. I really don't want to know who you are but I have an idea of who you are, and this is not the way to mesh together and play as a team.
MHS Alumnus Wrote:Redstorm if you are going to put greer on your list, and him not even be the best player on his team, you would need to name a bunch more from Bell. Zachery, Slusher, Simpson, Ely and Overbay. You obviously don't know Middlesboro if you think Pittman is the jackets best player.
Not for sure want you are trying to say, Greer was the player of the year last year in our region and is obviously the best on his team. We have played Middlesboro for the past 3 years and with out Pittman you guy are below average, he is Middlesboro best hitter as well. IMO Greer and Pittman are the two top pitchers in the region. Martin from South is right there with them. Smith from Corbin is that group.
That is exactly my point 8. We will win because of a team full dedicated players who are also just as talented. Unlike other teams in this region we are not a one man show.
Red don't even throw player of the year out there. That's a "daddy" award. There were several seniors in the region that deserved it. You should be able to figure out what that means.
joel meade from ER.
beast on the mound and nice left handed hitter.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:joel meade from ER.
beast on the mound and nice left handed hitter.

Joel may be able to play around here locally, but no D1 or D2 looks at him.
He only throws about 80-81 mph on a good day.
redstorm Wrote:Did he play last year? Did he play summer ball?

Yes he played summer ball but didn't get to play high school ball because of him swithing school due to prombles at the house
the white wizard Wrote:Yes he played summer ball but didn't get to play high school ball because of him swithing school due to prombles at the house

If he played summer ball then there is still a chance of possibly getting an offer. That is if he done well. Where did he play?
Confusedmoke:
Brian Rupard from Bourbon County.

This kid is impressive from the mound. He's not known for his speed but has an array of different pitches that are very effective against hitters. He has potential to play college ball for a school that is looking for an efficient left hander. Rupard has great stamina which adds to his effectiveness on the mound.
Brandon Napier - PCC
House of Pain Wrote:Smile Smile Smile Smile
he was a great hitter last year dont get me wrong. I love watching this kid play more than anybody and I wish him success, but he couldnt have batted in the top 5 spots of LC's lineup last year. Hayes, Laney, Cyrus, Miller?

Wow....and I thought I posted some stupid crap but thats a load there....:eyeroll:
Now What Wrote:Wow....and I thought I posted some stupid crap but thats a load there....:eyeroll:

I agree that was a crazy statement, Laney wasn't even in the top 4 of the lineup last year. Adams would definetely be in front of him, maybe not Cyrus or Hayes and maybe not even in front of Miller, but he would be in that top 4.
josh richardson from kcc
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I agree that was a crazy statement, Laney wasn't even in the top 4 of the lineup last year. Adams would definetely be in front of him, maybe not Cyrus or Hayes and maybe not even in front of Miller, but he would be in that top 4.

Cyrus .453
Hayes .439
Adams .432
Corey also batted .425 as a soph. This is according to the holy grail the KHSBCA Miller was not listed.
Now What Wrote:Cyrus .453
Hayes .439
Adams .432
Corey also batted .425 as a soph. This is according to the holy grail the KHSBCA Miller was not listed.

thanks for the stats