Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Football League.....
I am thinking about starting a fantasy football league just for Bluegrass rival members, If you are interested, give me your e-mail address and I will sent you an invite. It will be a private league and I hope to get 10-12 teams. We will have a live draft sometime in the next couple weeks, based on everyone's availability. If you have friends on here, tell them about it and tell them to

e-mail me at [email=dcaudill@commonwealthbroadcasting.com]dcaudill@commonwealthbroadcasting.com[/email]

Thanks...
Twitter: @tc_analytics

So far I have sent 3 invites and have 4 teams.....We need 6-8 more teams to get the league going......Hopefully, we can make this an annual league.....

I already have started a BGR FFL on ESPN.....
I joined this league earlier today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jshort5 Wrote:I already have started a BGR FFL on ESPN.....
I did not know that......Hope all goes well in the league....

Check your email. I have invited you alreafy if you'd like to join. Still no draft date set.
I joined.....Want to get in on mine?

Uhhh, already in two, I don't think that Ill have the time to manage 3 and have a legitimate chance of winning all 3. But thanks.
Still having the league...Not wanting too many teams involved so that we can all have a descent draft and the draft will not last all day....I am looking for 10 teams....I have 3 so far. Message me and give me your e-mail and I will send you an invite

I deleted the league....There is already another BGR league going......