Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama chooses Biden as VP running mate
I just saw this as the breaking news headline on CNN.com.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Interesting...

Wonder what the Hillary supporters think of this decision?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I saw this around midnight before I went to bed last night.

I think it's a good pick for Obama. Biden has a long history in the Senate and a foreign relations background that may help as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think this is great news for Republicans as myself! If he would have chosen Hillary as a running mate, he was LOCKED IN! So I thank you Osama, I mean Obama..
I think it means 4 more years of terrible leadership and Hillary gets to say "I told you so".
He shouldve so Picked Hillary Smile
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I think this is great news for Republicans as myself! If he would have chosen Hillary as a running mate, he was LOCKED IN! So I thank you Osama, I mean Obama..

Lowest common denominator kind of humor... Clinton's negative ratings among independint voters are rather high in certain very key states. The choice is a wise one, as time will reveal.
did u all hear how many times he said thank you when he came out to the podeum. lol i counted 19
If...Then Wrote:did u all hear how many times he said thank you when he came out to the podeum. lol i counted 19

Observation or criticism? If criticism, relevance?
thecavemaster Wrote:Observation or criticism? If criticism, relevance?

say what?
If...Then Wrote:say what?

You're saying Biden said "Thank you" nineteen times... is that simply an observation or are you making a criticism? If it is a criticism, can you explain the relevance?