Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soccer Comes to Hazard High School
For the very first time in it's 93 year history Hazard High School has a soccer team. The football field has been enlarged and with the addition of the new turf the soccer team will have a field to play on. They played their very first game last Saturday and defeated Middlesboro 2-1. CONGRATS SOCCER DAWGS!!!!!!
Wow, what district and region will they be playing in?
This is not true. Hazard had a soccer team during the 2001 fall season.
Actaully it is true. This year 2008 is the first year ever Hazard High school has had a Soccer team.
Everybody is saying that this is Hazard's first soccer team but now that I think about it I believe they may have had a short-lived soccer team a few years back.
Does Hazard have anyone playing both Soccer and Football? If so, are they catching flack there as well?
I think the kicker for Hazard Football is playing soccer, and with the size of the school I am sure there are kids that play Football and Soccer !!GO DAWGS
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Everybody is saying that this is Hazard's first soccer team but now that I think about it I believe they may have had a short-lived soccer team a few years back.

This is correct Derek Lewis a former kicker for Hazard played on that short lived soccer team. Which in fact scored him a scholarship to play at the University of the Cumberlands. :Thumbs:

Congrats to Hazard having a girl friend from that area for 2 years now, I have meet many kids from Hazard that wanted a soccer team and now they have one.
Perry is going to beat you to death without holding back at all. Mercy rule will be in effect
KyGurl Wrote:I think the kicker for Hazard Football is playing soccer, and with the size of the school I am sure there are kids that play Football and Soccer !!GO DAWGS

The Kicker is a man of many talents. GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!
good luck Hazard on the start of a new dynasty!
KyGurl Wrote:I think the kicker for Hazard Football is playing soccer, and with the size of the school I am sure there are kids that play Football and Soccer !!GO DAWGS
Size of the school?
Panther Thunder Wrote:Size of the school?

Hazard High School is a small school with 300 students so you have quite a few kids playing more than one sport.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Hazard High School is a small school with 300 students so you have quite a few kids playing more than one sport.
Yea, I misunderstood what they were saying. I read it as they have enough to play soccer, and then others to play football. My mistake.