Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region
Dawg@heart Wrote:Rumor as usual-he is going to try to play at Cincinnati Midland next summer but he is not moving to Cincinnati. That info comes straight from his parents.

i play ball with chandler and in the locker room everyday i have heard not one word of this...
so its just a lie.
hayes had a 1.6
House of Pain Wrote:A 2.4 is a horrible pop time. Anything 2.0 or under is great. I heard Hayes had a 1.8 all last year and Adams from Paintsville is slightly under 2.0

hayes had a 1.6
If...Then Wrote:Well when I think about it, 2.4 sounds pretty fast

I'll need to actually clock someone myself to believe thats horrible

2.4 is jv man.. that sucks..
nobody will take a catcher with that time.
and btw
i garuntee that LC will take the region again this year.
LC.DOMINATION Wrote:i play ball with chandler and in the locker room everyday i have heard not one word of this...
so its just a lie.

Chandler is playing summer ball for Midlan next summer, I don't think that's any secret.
LC.DOMINATION Wrote:hayes had a 1.6

Hayes had a 1.8 last year, and that was the fastest he ever had...
LCHS will take home the regional title just like they did last year.
IMO, any of the top 3 can win the Regional Tournament. It all depends on who is on the mound.
LC sure brought it last year! they were great! but i think JC will give em a run! could be wrong but im hoping!
LC will take home the regional title again this year. I wouldn't go as far as saying they will make it to the state fina again this year, but I do think they will make it deep in the tournament. But you never know, we have a lot of young talent and could repeat last year or even better take it all home!
LCthug Wrote:LC will take home the regional title again this year. I wouldn't go as far as saying they will make it to the state fina again this year, but I do think they will make it deep in the tournament. But you never know, we have a lot of young talent and could repeat last year or even better take it all home!

LC is going to have a rough road getting there this year. Not only do they have to deal with Huffman from Pikeville this year, but Mike Conley will be a senior and possibly the best senior in the region. Belfry has some talent, I don't think they will be able to knock LC off but there is one thing you need to consider....LC last year had enough pitchers to take them deep into the post season, and this year they only have one for sure pitcher, and a descent number 2, but after that it is completly thin, and that will hinder them from making any type of serious run in the post season this year. With a good draw they could possibly repear in the region, but with their offense down as well I think it is going to be hard to be a serious contender...
LC.DOMINATION Wrote:hayes had a 1.6

haha... if hayes had a 1.6 he would be playing professional ball right now instead of being at Louisville. I have clocked him numerous times at 1.8 but never anything below that. The next best catcher last year I timed was Billy Logan from Greenup and he broke 2.0 1 time. He is consistant 2.0-2.1.
Wow if then get off my name-.-(he knows my account stuff)
If..Then.. stop hacking peoples account.. -.-
Jay#4 Wrote:If..Then.. stop hacking peoples account.. -.-

thanks ; )
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
pike central holds a good chance of winning it this year.
we picked a good year to be up in players only losing 3 players last season that were easily replaced with McGuire behind the plate Michael Daniels moving to short and then a outfield sr.

everyone else is pretty much at there slump and central will have a very good season.
[/COLOR]

-Taylor- #8
it just isn't fair....there is something in the water in Lawrence county
Has Been Wrote:it just isn't fair....there is something in the water in Lawrence county

Yeah...., It's called a work ethic.
taylorjo23 Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
pike central holds a good chance of winning it this year.
we picked a good year to be up in players only losing 3 players last season that were easily replaced with McGuire behind the plate Michael Daniels moving to short and then a outfield sr.

everyone else is pretty much at there slump and central will have a very good season.
[/COLOR]

-Taylor- #8

A good chance of winning what? They may possibly have a shot at winning their district, but even that is sceptical, they just do not have the pitching to compete in a multiple game tournament, and because of that they will not have a shot at winning the regioin, but possibly the district....
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Yeah...., It's called a work ethic.

If "work ethic" ever catches on in the rest of the region we could turn the 15th region into a powerhouse region, but if the rest of the teams in the 15th, with the exception of a few, keep doing it the same way they have been, they will never get anywhere then what they already have. If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got....
dont be suprised if SF dont end up on top
Chandler is on of the most dominate pitchers in the state. He will bring them a title but, needs some help from his teamates.
BigJ Wrote:dont be suprised if SF dont end up on top

Are you talking about South Floyd? When was the last time they even made the regional tournament? Be serious...
chandler wont lead nothing ...he isnt the leader on lawrence county baseball team
lawrence LC Wrote:chandler wont lead nothing ...he isnt the leader on lawrence county baseball team

You can't be serious? It sounds like a little jealousy going on in Louisa. Chandler had over 20 wins as a pitcher before the boy every set foot in high school. He's been the ace for the past 3 seasons and is just now going to be a sophomore this year and will be their ace until he graduates. If he is smart and takes care of himself he will most likely end up getting paid to play this game, and you don't think he's a leader on your team. Even with the amount of senior leadership you had last year he was still a leader. He pitched in every big game LC had the past two seasons. I call that a leader....Everybody got on his back and help lead you guys to the state championship game last year. He is by far as much of a leader as anybody on that team..
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:You can't be serious? It sounds like a little jealousy going on in Louisa. Chandler had over 20 wins as a pitcher before the boy every set foot in high school. He's been the ace for the past 3 seasons and is just now going to be a sophomore this year and will be their ace until he graduates. If he is smart and takes care of himself he will most likely end up getting paid to play this game, and you don't think he's a leader on your team. Even with the amount of senior leadership you had last year he was still a leader. He pitched in every big game LC had the past two seasons. I call that a leader....Everybody got on his back and help lead you guys to the state championship game last year. He is by far as much of a leader as anybody on that team..

Agreed... well put
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Are you talking about South Floyd? When was the last time they even made the regional tournament? Be serious...

Exactly what I was thinking. :confused:
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:You can't be serious? It sounds like a little jealousy going on in Louisa. Chandler had over 20 wins as a pitcher before the boy every set foot in high school. He's been the ace for the past 3 seasons and is just now going to be a sophomore this year and will be their ace until he graduates. If he is smart and takes care of himself he will most likely end up getting paid to play this game, and you don't think he's a leader on your team. Even with the amount of senior leadership you had last year he was still a leader. He pitched in every big game LC had the past two seasons. I call that a leader....Everybody got on his back and help lead you guys to the state championship game last year. He is by far as much of a leader as anybody on that team..

If i had the ability of Sheperd, i wouldn't step foot on a football field..
Free BAlla 14 Wrote:If i had the ability of Sheperd, i wouldn't step foot on a football field..

I don't think most would, but when you are that age and you have been told your whole life that you are just as good at one sport as you are another, then he's just going to assume that he is indeed invinsible until something happens, and hope nothing ever does. For the record, i don't think he is "as" good at football, but at the same time he is pretty good.