Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Xbox LIVE Tourney
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Well at least until DeadGameStalker dropped outWink

:redboxer: Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jshort5 Wrote:IMO, Madden is harder than previous versions of Madden, it gives you a challenge, which personally I like.
Totally agree and yes I suggest it! I will only play NCAA when my other 2 brothers come up to play since TH32 is a NCAA guy. I use to be, but with all honesty there is NO COMPARISON to graphics or gameplay. I Hate the recruiting on NCAA! The minutes instead of the points to recruit killed this game(NCAA 09). JShort..do you have Nascar 09? If so, why don't you let me borrow it for a night so I can play online and see if I need to purchase it this weekend?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Totally agree and yes I suggest it! I will only play NCAA when my other 2 brothers come up to play since TH32 is a NCAA guy. I use to be, but with all honesty there is NO COMPARISON to graphics or gameplay. I Hate the recruiting on NCAA! The minutes instead of the points to recruit killed this game(NCAA 09). JShort..do you have Nascar 09? If so, why don't you let me borrow it for a night so I can play online and see if I need to purchase it this weekend?
No, I dont have it. You could probably get it at G2K Games in Norton used, it would be a little cheaper.
yea...about that tourney...
Forget COD, it gets old in the first month you play it. I was as good as anyone I played, but haven't played it in a while. I'd be up for a Halo 3 tourny, it's a much better game.
Halo 2 is where it is at honestly. Best PVP game out for xbox360.
Beetle01 Wrote:Halo 2 is where it is at honestly. Best PVP game out for xbox360.
Halo 2 is a Xbox original game, Halo 3 is on the 360.
IMO Halo takes wayyyy more skill than COD4 does
If...Then Wrote:IMO Halo takes wayyyy more skill than COD4 does

Good luck with that one. What prestige are you and how many golds you have?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Good luck with that one. What prestige are you and how many golds you have?

What does it matter, you could be terrible and make it through all of the prestiges. Another reason why Halo is a much better game.
blackcat Wrote:What does it matter, you could be terrible and make it through all of the prestiges. Another reason why Halo is a much better game.

yeah, match bonus' could take you all the way
If...Then Wrote:yeah, match bonus' could take you all the way

If it doesn't matter let's hear what prestige you are and how much game time you have logged.

I reached 10th prestige 55 in under 19 days of gameplay. I've only accumulated 21 days now.

The people you are speaking of being horrible at the game are the 10th prestige who took like 30 or more days to reach that level.
PC_You_Know Wrote:If it doesn't matter let's hear what prestige you are and how much game time you have logged.

I reached 10th prestige 55 in under 19 days of gameplay. I've only accumulated 21 days now.

The people you are speaking of being horrible at the game are the 10th prestige who took like 30 or more days to reach that level.

i stopped in 4th im a 55. ive been that way for 2 1/2 months
That's what I figured. Not even half way through and talking bad about the game.
Im willing to play Cod4, My other account got banned so yea let me rank up and get my new guns. Xbox Gamertag - Jtrillionaire
Yeah, that's how bogus the ranking system is. It also takes no skill to kill people, one shot and they're gernerally dead.
blackcat Wrote:Yeah, that's how bogus the ranking system is. It also takes no skill to kill people, one shot and they're gernerally dead.

So it's like real life? you get popped in the body with two M16 bullets, your chance of survival are not very good. COD takes more skill than being 10 years old and running around the map with a RPD. Snipers, People setting claymores, grenades, smoke, it all takes skill, and you obviously have none if you think this game is bogus.

I'll go ahead and tell you, I've accumulated over a million points on COD4, and I play Search and Destroy, It takes skill.

Now I will say shooting a noob tube from 5 feet away at someone takes no skill, but shooting a noob tube at the beginning of the match across the map does take skill.

Quit hyping halo, COD4 won some type of "Game of the Year" award, so what do you have to say about that?

If you don't believe my points, add me, DeadGameBigE

Or if you want to play and see how "bogus" I am, add me. I won't play during the week because Pikeville College internet lags, but I'm up for any game on the weekend.
PC_You_Know Wrote:So it's like real life? you get popped in the body with two M16 bullets, your chance of survival are not very good. COD takes more skill than being 10 years old and running around the map with a RPD. Snipers, People setting claymores, grenades, smoke, it all takes skill, and you obviously have none if you think this game is bogus.

I'll go ahead and tell you, I've accumulated over a million points on COD4, and I play Search and Destroy, It takes skill.

Now I will say shooting a noob tube from 5 feet away at someone takes no skill, but shooting a noob tube at the beginning of the match across the map does take skill.

Quit hyping halo, COD4 won some type of "Game of the Year" award, so what do you have to say about that?

Or if you want to play and see how "bogus" I am, add me. I won't play during the week because Pikeville College internet lags, but I'm up for any game on the weekend.

Patriot fans Tsk Tsk
Spartan4Life Wrote:Patriot fans Tsk Tsk

umm, Pistons fan, just as bad?
PC_You_Know Wrote:So it's like real life? you get popped in the body with two M16 bullets, your chance of survival are not very good. COD takes more skill than being 10 years old and running around the map with a RPD. Snipers, People setting claymores, grenades, smoke, it all takes skill, and you obviously have none if you think this game is bogus.

Obviously you haven't played Halo that much if you still think the game is about running around with rockets and shooting them at people or you just simply couldn't cut it with decent players. I said the games ranking system is bogus, nothing about the game. I just got bored with the game, too simple. I do like the campaign though.

Quit hyping Halo? You're setting here telling me how good of a multiplayer game COD is, yet it won zero awards for multiplayer. Yeah and I bet you can guess which game won all of the multiplayer awards. What do you have to say about that? Smile

I'll make you a deal. We'll play best out of three on both games, each to 25 kills. Whoever has the best kill to death ratio out of all 6 matches will be the winner.
I'd love to get in a COD4 tournament.

Just let me know. I Got Skills
Add me @ magicjefferson
acelaff1..hit me up
add tyler oconnor XxOrViLlExX HaLo 3
i'd like to see some of us guys from BGR get a good clan and show people what we're about but if anyone wants to add me its. beasy_bo915
The modded controllers are starting to ruin COD4.
I'm down for a halo 3 tourny anytime. add my MLG TAG. UNC is GARBO