Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama an Angry black Man? Ben Stein thinks so, and Fox agrees.
With McCain selecting Palin as his VP candidate, fox has lost their talking point of Obama's inexperience, so where do they turn to bash Obama now? They call him an "Angry black man", and say that the country is racist, and wont vote for a black man.

Also notice the question on the bottom of the screen:

"Is obama bashing the American dream by attacking McCain's wealth?"

Fox is such a joke, and like I have stated a million times, anyone who watches them for "news" are jokes also.

Video:

http://www.newshounds.us/2008/08/30/fox_...ck_man.php

And they hate to bring up race, give me a break! Fox is so solidly in the tank for McCain I think they are listed as campaign advisor's. This is also another example of the GOP using race baiting politics. Because the brain dead audience of Fox loves this stuff.

I actually thought I had gained some slight (very slight) respect for stein when he was praising the speech of obama, but now he goes and spits this crap out.
I saw Stein on CNN saying something similar.

He basically said that the only reason people were voting for Obama was because they feel bad about our country's past racism. Rolleyes

Fox News is a joke. MSNBC is too liberal, and CNN leans to the left but it's the most balanced of the 3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You have to take your source with a grain of salt.... and quit taking this stuff so dramatically... Lots of crap is being sputed both ways.... Ben Stein worked under Nixon.... he is conservative and will say a lot of off the wall things.... I personally prefer Fox News, but I am conservative.... I am also intelligent enough to weed out the fluff and get to the issues instead of paying attention to nonsense. Listening to Ben Stein and taking his word about these things is nonsense.... IMO.
PHS95 Wrote:You have to take your source with a grain of salt.... and quit taking this stuff so dramatically... Lots of crap is being sputed both ways.... Ben Stein worked under Nixon.... he is conservative and will say a lot of off the wall things.... I personally prefer Fox News, but I am conservative.... I am also intelligent enough to weed out the fluff and get to the issues instead of paying attention to nonsense. Listening to Ben Stein and taking his word about these things is nonsense.... IMO.

If you really "Weeded out" all of the fluff, you would have to stop watching fox.

Also my source shouldnt matter in this situation, it was on VIDEO, there's no denying what he said. Fox is just using stein as a tool to get across their propaganda.
Remember "Win Ben Stein's Money?"

That was a good show.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:If you really "Weeded out" all of the fluff, you would have to stop watching fox.

Also my source shouldnt matter in this situation, it was on VIDEO, there's no denying what he said. Fox is just using stein as a tool to get across their propaganda.

Do you read or just react? Ben Stein is the source... consider the SOURCE, not Fox News.... ignore it, let it go... people are too reactionary sometimes...

No, when I watch MSNBC and CNN I have to ignore most of it... there are spin machines on both sides.... I am typically smart enough to know what to listen to and what to ignore.... my dad is a lifelong democrat... he loves Fox News... go figure!

And, if you don't like the way Fox presents news, why are you always watching it and commenting.... change the channel as I do when I flip to MSNBC and hear nothing but the liberal agenda.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Remember "Win Ben Stein's Money?"

That was a good show.

It was a great show, CE....
PHS95 Wrote:Do you read or just react? Ben Stein is the source... consider the SOURCE, not Fox News.... ignore it, let it go... people are too reactionary sometimes...

No, when I watch MSNBC and CNN I have to ignore most of it... there are spin machines on both sides.... I am typically smart enough to know what to listen to and what to ignore.... my dad is a lifelong democrat... he loves Fox News... go figure!

And, if you don't like the way Fox presents news, why are you always watching it and commenting.... change the channel as I do when I flip to MSNBC and hear nothing but the liberal agenda.

I cant ignore it when they have been lying about obama for months now. First it was the Muslim story, which was proven wrong, then they said his wife was "too black", this was followed by the terrorist fist jab, then they moved on to the baby killing bit about a bill in Illinois, which was proven wrong, so now in a desperate plea to spread propaganda, and with McCain killing the inexperience attack with his VP pick, they just get a guest to say what they have been wanting too, obama wont win because his black and angry.

I actually never watch FOX on my tv, I believe it would turn brown from the crap being sent through it. I watch videos on youtube and read transcripts of thier shows. I have to know what the other side is saying, so I wont be bewildered by the crap most people on the right spit out.

I dont receive MSNBC, but from what I have seen they do seem to be very liberal, I would think you would love CNN they have plenty of right wing blow hards like Beck and Dobbs.