• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Myron Pryor's 72-Yard Touchdown
[YOUTUBE="RUN MYRON, RUN!"]x8Gs2EqcIRw[/YOUTUBE]
That is just awesome!
Big man can run!...LOL...

I LOVED IT!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
I think the greatest part is that the only person really chasing him is a O-lineman. Talk about the 2 speedsters on the field Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:I think the greatest part is that the only person really chasing him is a O-lineman. Talk about the 2 speedsters on the field Smile

I think that says a lot about Louisville's effort at that point in the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think they said it was the center trying to catch him wasn't it?? I know they stated both their weights... Pryor was 310 and the speedster chasing him was 309.... Gotta give the big man credit though... he never checked up!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
I think his run reminded me of the run Owen Schmitt made in the Fiesta Bowl against Oklahoma when his 60 yard run made the announcer say "you can't stop a beer truck." He got drafted by the Seahawks. He has 8 facemasks that he has cracked or smashed from hitting from his playing college while at WVU.
that was a nice play.
I loved this!!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I loved this. This was my play of the game. Smile
I couldn't beleive it!

But I loved it, it definetly made the game more interesting Smile
I about fell out of my chair when he said: "you could time his run with a sun dial". LOL
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Beef Wrote:I think the greatest part is that the only person really chasing him is a O-lineman. Talk about the 2 speedsters on the field Smile

I was thinking the same thing when I seen this live. Where is the RB, WR(s), TE(s)
310 pounds of GLORY!LOL
Pryor and Jarmon are studs..Nothing else can be said!
That made my day when he got that touchdown. Smile