•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region 2009
My advice is to be on the watch for Powell County, they have alot of talent and are looking to upset some good teams. Really good senior talent in Russ Dotson and Josh Rison, and some underslassmen will be very good also, like Aaron Mcintosh - Junior, and 4 exellent sophomores in Carlisle Creech, Morgan Reed, Joe Scott, and Jeremy Trent.

Watch out for these fellas.
Ky313 Wrote:My advice is to be on the watch for Powell County, they have alot of talent and are looking to upset some good teams. Really good senior talent in Russ Dotson and Josh Rison, and some underslassmen will be very good also, like Aaron Mcintosh - Junior, and 4 exellent sophomores in Carlisle Creech, Morgan Reed, Joe Scott, and Jeremy Trent.

Watch out for these fellas.

i agree powell has an experianced team. they just caught some tough breaks at the end of the year last year.
fanatic11 Wrote:yea i think that is going a bit overboard. but its still bold to be calling lcc region champs at this point too.

I wasn't saying that they'll win the region(though i do think they will) I was just saying I think they are as talented as the 07' LCC team that won region.
Educated Fan Wrote:I wasn't saying that they'll win the region(though i do think they will) I was just saying I think they are as talented as the 07' LCC team that won region.

I guess they were talented that year, but I wouldn't neccessarily go as far as saying they were the best team in the region that year. I know they won the region but i think there were a couple of more talented teams in the region that year, and i think there will be this year as well. Although, i still think they have a good shot and so do about 3 other teams.
brandon napier is one of the best players from pcc n will do very good this year
I agree with you PCCFAN2009 but the fact of the matter is that one player is not enough to win a regional title.... but along with Napier PCC does have a lot of talent with the Amis brothers and Goodson.
Smoke 20 Wrote:I agree with you PCCFAN2009 but the fact of the matter is that one player is not enough to win a regional title.... but along with Napier PCC does have a lot of talent with the Amis brothers and Goodson.

They also return Ahsworth (catcher), David Napier (first base), Mullins (outfield), Smith (centerfield), and picked up a solid starting pitcher Boggs from Jackson City.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:[/SIZE][/B]

I guess they were talented that year, but I wouldn't neccessarily go as far as saying they were the best team in the region that year. I know they won the region but i think there were a couple of more talented teams in the region that year, and i think there will be this year as well. Although, i still think they have a good shot and so do about 3 other teams.

I agree with you 100% they were IMO the 3rd most talented team that year. But they were extremely talented 4 scholly players on that team. The reason they won was simpily motivation and coaching, Bryan Dean simply willed them to win, thats why he's the best coach in east Ky, and imo this year they will be the 2nd most talented team only behind Estill. I actually think 2010 is the cougars year since they will only lose one starter to graduation in 09'. But I simply can't pick against a Bryan Dean coached team, he just gets more than his player seem to have.........imo no way LCC should have had a 20+ win season last year with only one senior and a couple Jrs. but once again Dean willed those boys to win and devloped alot of those kids into top players in the region. That's why I have to pick them; they barely lost to PCC last year, with 2 E's by their senior leader, and no hits, so those sophmores, and freshman did it all on their own...........I look forward to seeing how much more improved they are this year.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)