Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys Soccer: Pville 6 -vs- Pburg 2
Mere words can not express the chagrin with the referees for this one. (or should I say, referee... and even his compatriot ref was embarassed @ his prowess for the absurd in calling this one) The score can not even come close to telling the tale, so I'll leave it to someone else before I am given a "purple" card...Smile

Both PHS's played hard and played well. I wish things had been handled differently... the frustration level was certainly @ an all-time high on the inside and outside of the fenceWink
Horrible ref is an understatement!
Congrats Tigers on a very big W!
Now, This is for Ref. Terry Skaggs. If you wanted to know my name last night all you had to do was ask me! Threatening our coaches was not needed. So if anyone out there knows this idiot, let him know that my name is Buck Cyrus and I live at 709 Washington Ave. Paintsville, Ky. 41240 My cell # is (606)367-5860 Please have him look me up!
Guru, why is it that these men who suffer from "little man syndrome" always want to grow up and become a referee or a cop????
After that stupid call he made, he is the one that should be red carded.
So, what was the deal with him asking fans and coaches what your name is? Maybe he thought you needed a spanking. hehheehheheheh.
BlueBells Wrote:Guru, why is it that these men who suffer from "little man syndrome" always want to grow up and become a referee or a cop????
After that stupid call he made, he is the one that should be red carded.
So, what was the deal with him asking fans and coaches what your name is? Maybe he thought you needed a spanking. hehheehheheheh.
He isn't little, but I sure wish he would look me up!
There was no possible way he heard #9 say anything cause he didn't! He got the wrong guy! A teammate told the coach that it was him and not Jake! Why....because his back was turned. you just rightfully can't give out yellow and red cards unless you are positive! What has this done? A player gets ejected and has to miss another game because some IDIOT doesn't know a dang thing about what he is doing! And he got paid for 2 Varsity games that night, when in reality, he should have been fined! But NOOOOOOO!!! He gets to keep on reffing and getting paid and innocent kids that work very hard get punnished just because he is an IDIOT!
Am I mad? Dang right I am! But I promise everyone out there that he will get his!
I am not saying that mine is perfect and never would do anything wrong. If he does, and gets punnished, then fine, I have no problem with it. but when he is punnished for something he didn't do....I have a huge problem with it!
So, please, someone out there that knows this guy, please tell him to check out BGR!
What if he does look you up?
I want to be there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:What if he does look you up?
I want to be there.
LOL, I got a great place to show him where the yellow and red cards go!
Simmer down Guru, simmer down.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Simmer down Guru, simmer down.
LOL...I have simmered......for about 4 days! Big Grin
Take it easy Guru, even though sometimes it is hard. THere are bad referees and umpires in all sports. Just ask Ring'Em Up.

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
lol i liked the comment about Ring'EM Up lol. But after hearing the full story from Guru and knowing a few refs aroudn this area I must say soccer refs are the WORST. I have played all sports competitvly and know all sports pretty well. Soccer being my forte if you will, and in this area after playing College Soccer and playing in Brazil refs here know near to nothing about the rules of the game.