Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colerain, OH 33 - Highlands 18
Final
Call Me The Breeze Wrote:Final

Oh how the mighty have fallen.
JCpride Wrote:Oh how the mighty have fallen.

I hope that your kidding. Colerain is one of the top programs in the country. I'm actually surprised that the Bluebirds kept it this close.
JCpride Wrote:Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Colerain is the #1 team in the nation. The Bluebirds won't back down from anyone. They are a Kentucky 3A size school playing 5A class and playing the #1 team in the nation to fill in their schedule. That is why they compete year in and year out for a state title.
tradition Wrote:Colerain is the #1 team in the nation. The Bluebirds won't back down from anyone. They are a Kentucky 3A size school playing 5A class and playing the #1 team in the nation to fill in their schedule. That is why they compete year in and year out for a state title.

Agreed.

How did the game go?
Congrats Colerain, OH,,,,,
tradition Wrote:Colerain is the #1 team in the nation. The Bluebirds won't back down from anyone. They are a Kentucky 3A size school playing 5A class and playing the #1 team in the nation to fill in their schedule. That is why they compete year in and year out for a state title.

Most publications have Cinn. St. X as the number 1 team in the nation. Colerain is very good and nobody could have expected a victory for Highlands. I'm not even sure if Colerain is in the Top 25....

Congrats Highlands! I know you gave it everything.
Wow..Can't believe Highlands played them this good..Colerain is STACKED with the ELITE in the nation year in and year out! I say congrats Bluebirds on what seems to be a game well played when playing a team of this status!
Cool Cool

Great job just hope we get to meet agian,lots of respect from Cougarland,LCC.
For the record, the final score was 33-18 Colerain. Also, to correct a previous post, Cincy Saint Xavier is not the top team in Cincy, as Colerain defeated them in the first week of this season. Colerain then went on to beat Pennsylvania McKeesport in the Herbstreit Varsity Football Series. Heading into the Highlands game, Colerain was ranked 1st nationally in the Massey Ratings.
Thats a pretty darned good showing by Highlands.