Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Good news for Jr. and the rest of his fans. Tony Eury Jr. will take over his crew chief duties. This is the best move Dale Jr. could've made. Hopefully he'll get back on the right track.
shew thank ***

why did it blank out G_O_D?
That is being changed as I type this VV
I liked it better when JR. was losing. Smile I'm a Stewart fan myself.
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:I liked it better when JR. was losing. Smile I'm a Stewart fan myself.

comeon dog jeff gordon :flame: :rock:
Ok well yeah I hate Jeff Gordon also. It's not that I don't like JR., it's just that he's not someone that I pull for. He's one of those non-mentioned people that I have. I just have no opinion on him.

Now Jeff Gordon is another story. :mad:
Well It looks like JR might be back on track with a solid 3rd place qualifying for New Hampshire this weekend......Something funny is every DRIVER you all mentioned STEWART, GORDON, JR........are 1.2.3. starting line up this week LOL......thought it was kinda cool.......
now with Tony Jr. as the crew chief and a strong 5th place finish at new hampshire things are looking up for Jr. next season. Hopefully with alittle bit of continuity in the crew chief postion jr. can come out and win a championship next season.
BCF4L Jr. is may fav and has been since Dale Sr. died, but Tony Stewart has been right there in my top three for a long time. glad to see him winning. if Jr does bad i want Tony to do good.
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:Ok well yeah I hate Jeff Gordon also. It's not that I don't like JR., it's just that he's not someone that I pull for. He's one of those non-mentioned people that I have. I just have no opinion on him.

Now Jeff Gordon is another story. :mad:

no worries , i've learned not to argue about religion politics and nascar Big Grin
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:Good news for Jr. and the rest of his fans. Tony Eury Jr. will take over his crew chief duties. This is the best move Dale Jr. could've made. Hopefully he'll get back on the right track.
Looks as if the change did Jr. some good, qualified 3rd and finished 5th.
when jr. switched crew chiefs with waltrip preseason last year i knew it was going to be a bad year... why jr? why?
Jr has a lot to overcome. His dad whom everyone compares him to and waits for him to replace will never happen. People need to let jr be jr and not compare him to his dad. I really like Jr because he is like me a red neck country boy. He has a lot of pressure on him with all the new rules and his foul mouth lol. I think next year he will be right back there. He and Tony jr needed a year to grow up.
Jr. didnt switch anything... the reason behind the Crew Cheif change last year was all due to a man (cant remember his name) that runs DEI racing. Teresa and Jr. let him run operations and it was that guy who made the switch.
Now after a horrible year Tony Eury is back and Jr. is already racing better.
Jr losing this year was brought on by himself. he complained and argued with cuz, Tony Jr, all year last year.

I guess he found out his driving is not the best after all.
lol ok. he had nothing to do with his crew cheif change. he did however demand to have Tony back.
With Eury Jr. returning and a season of not having him, Dale Jr. will realize what he missed. I expect him to come back next season on a roll.