Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINAL BOYS SOCCER: Paintsville 3 SVHS 2
Jordan Witten really had the foot tonight with 2 goals and Jake Cyrus scored late in the game. Hughes had one assist & Cyrus had 2. There was a chill in the air as well... ahhhh Fall hopefully is here!

The Tigers will be back in action @ home against Belfry on Thursday.
Lisa Douglas Wrote:Jordan Witten really had the foot tonight with 2 goals and Jake Cyrus scored late in the game. Hughes had one assist & Cyrus had 2. There was a chill in the air as well... ahhhh Fall hopefully is here!

The Tigers will be back in action @ home against Belfry on Thursday.
Just a correction. John Cybriwski scored the game winning goal, off a Cyrus assist.
Nice job Tigers!
Congrats Tigers!!! I am really gonna have to get out and watch one of these games. Sounds like there have been some exciting games.
Never watched a soccer game, in person, before this season. And let me tell ya. They are exciting. None stop action. If you get a chance tigerfan you need to come out and join us on the hill. I know a certain young man that, since he isn't playing football, would have enjoyed playing. Congrats Tigers.
Hook... if you think it's exciting on the "hill"... you ought to sit on the sidelines.... in the "trenches"! I have really enjoyed the games this year!
Hook that "certain young man" did his soccer time earlier in life before he discovered his love of baseball (lol!). Where he should be right now is on the football field but that ship has sailed for this year anyway. It's driving me crazy that he decided to set this season out.

We'll try to join you on the hill sometime soon and catch a game. We have actually watched a practice or two while Bub was working out in the cage. It really looks like the guys and girls are doing well.