Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys 41 Eagles 37
Final from Monday Night Football last night. Expected it to be a shootout and it definitely didn't disappoint. Congrats to Dallas on the big win.
I didnt get to watch this game but I just watched the highlights on ESPN. This looked like a great game to watch.
This was one of the best Monday Night games I have watched in years. The score went back and forth the whole game. It looked like the eagles had the game won in the first a rookie mistake cost the game.
Spartan4Life Wrote:This was one of the best Monday Night games I have watched in years. The score went back and forth the whole game. It looked like the eagles had the game won in the first a rookie mistake cost the game.

Yeah Deshawn Jackson made the bonehead play of the year when he threw the football back before crossing the end zone! Plus a Westbrook fumble late in the 4th didn't help the Eagles cause. Combined for 78 points and an amazing 7 lead changes. Definitely one of the best Monday Night Football games in recent memory. Hope the Jets have a good one next week @ San Diego.
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah Deshawn Jackson made the bonehead play of the year when he threw the football back before crossing the end zone! Plus a Westbrook fumble late in the 4th didn't help the Eagles cause. Combined for 78 points and an amazing 7 lead changes. Definitely one of the best Monday Night Football games in recent memory. Hope the Jets have a good one next week @ San Diego.

No doubt.
Eairly NFC championship game?
gish_7 Wrote:Eairly NFC championship game?
Could be. The Giants are the only team in the NFC that are even close to these 2 right now.
I'm an Eagles fan through-and-through! They could have put the Cowboys out of it and they threw it all away with a fumble. I was soo mad!! I don't know if I can forgive McNab. =/
JohnsonCentralPride Wrote:I'm an Eagles fan through-and-through! They could have put the Cowboys out of it and they threw it all away with a fumble. I was soo mad!! I don't know if I can forgive McNab. =/

haha Same here dude! Hopefully they won't disappoint today when they take on the Steelers @ home