Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans-24 vs Bengals-7
Final.

My Titans are 2-0 Big Grin
Yepp and the Bengals are 0-2. Another disappointing performance from Cincinnati.
WHO?:igiveup: calls the plays for the Bengals... I'm thinking the Defesive coordinator of who ever they play!
Time to fire Marvin and shake things up...
Very disappointing game for me and my Bengals fans
The Bungles are terrible. I think I would fire Ohno sucko and some of the other headcases before I fired Marvin Lewis.

Then fire Lewis

Its time to clean house.
You can fire Marvin or whoever else you want to. But as long as MIKE BROWN is running this franchise nothings going to change. They have had one winning season since the Dead Sea was only sick. The list of coaches during that period is long. The list of players is long. The one thing that has remained the same is MIKE BROWN.. Like the blind squirrel finding the nut.....every once in a while they will contend. But its impossible for the Bengals to be a factor year in year out as long as things are in Mike Browns hands.
I knew they wasn't ready to play when they showed Carson walking into the stadium..He looked like he could care less if he was there or not..My friend called me and told me the same thing before I even mentioned it.. They are HORRIBLE! I really think they are the WORST football team in the NFL! I feel for T.J. Houshmanzadah..
My Titans are looking good so far.
I was at this game and the Bengals looked horrible. I dont know who called the plays but IMO they didnt do a very good job. I know that the wind was very bad.
NIKE2010 Wrote:I was at this game and the Bengals looked horrible. I dont know who called the plays but IMO they didnt do a very good job. I know that the wind was very bad.

Hentrich had a massive punt because of the wind.
jammin' jamey Wrote:Time to fire Marvin and shake things up...

I agree, It's time to get rid of Marvin and bring in Bill Cower before the Browns get him.
Bil Cowher WILL NEVER COACH IN CINCY! I don't care how much money they offered him!
I predicted 3-13 for the Bengals; I think I was being overly optimistic. I wish someone would make Mikey Brown an offer he can't refuse for the team, that's the only thing that would give the franchise a chance at winning.
Titans 2-0. puts a smile on my face
The Bengals are horrible. There is really only 2 players I like on that team. Chris Perry and T.J. Houshmanzadah.

The Titans played a good game without Vince Young. Kerry Collins showed some good spark in the game. Should do fine without Vince IMO.
The Bengals defense looked good early on but they can't do it all game. They need some help.
Cincy had no offense in this game. They couldn't run the ball and they def couldnt pass it. Palmer has zero time to get set. Then when he does get it off it is usually under pressure and forced, which leads to incomplete passes. To the people saying get rid of Chad Johnson? Why? He can't help it if they can't get him the ball.

Tenn will be alright without Young, for a while. Eventually they will need his play-making skills if they want to make a good run for the play-offs.
Wow. I think this has to be considered rock bottom for the Bengals.

II never thought I'd say it, but the Bengals offense can't expect the defense to carry them all year (that just sounds weird). Mike Zimmer's defense at least seems passable so far, but the offense is putrid. The o-line is the main culprit, as they are not pass blocking worth a dime. Someone mentioned that Carson looked disinterested coming out of the tunnel, it's probably because he is wondering just how many times he's going to get hit. Don't blame him for this mess.

I really don't think I can even watch any more Bengals games this year, it hurts my eyes.

# 1 draft pick, here we come! Big Grin
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]