Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all of the guys....
Exactly, back pain for life.
Most insurance companies now will cover a breast reduction in order to relieve people of their back problems.
I wouldn't want them either, I am content with what I have.
yea i know...that's crazy but i guess it's listed as a medical condition or something... i'm with you tribe... i am content with what i have but wouldnt mind them being a little smaller...
I want mine bigger!!
Want some G's there Balla?
Hey Balla I got it! I'll get my reduced and give you what I don't want...lol
DTfan Wrote:Hey Balla I got it! I'll get my reduced and give you what I don't want...lol
No offense, but I don't know where you've been :lmao:
Hmmm... I don't know about that...you've gotten around alot more than I ever thought about...so you may want to rethink that statement
DTfan Wrote:Hmmm... I don't know about that...you've gotten around alot more than I ever thought about...so you may want to rethink that statement

You might want to rethink your statement, I could say something but I'm just going to leave it alone..lol
hahaha... all I have to say about that is...HOOTERS...hahaha...
DTfan Wrote:hahaha... all I have to say about that is...HOOTERS...hahaha...

You said you were going to so whats that say about you?
I was never going to...we have already discussed this... you did numerous times...not to mention the infamous 'others' that's also on that list...
Ok guys.. enough secrets.. It's time to spill the beans..
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Ok guys.. enough secrets.. It's time to spill the beans..

I don't think you wanna know CTDSmile
no CTD you defintally don't want to know...
hahah well....
crazytaxidriver Wrote:hahah well....

Maybe if we get to know each other better I'll tell you all my lil secrets :giveup: Smile
I have a question.....................................................

Is there any way we can combine this thread with the thread that has Jessica Simpson dancing to our mouse??????????????????????????????

That would be fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg:
i don't see why not..
Yup I am addicted!
crazytaxidriver Wrote:i don't see why not..
I meant, can you combine the threads to have the tower lady, ( you know, the one with huge boobs) doing all the dancing??
sportwhiz Wrote:I meant, can you combine the threads to have the tower lady, ( you know, the one with huge boobs) doing all the dancing??

Umm.. I can't.. that would be something QQ would have to try to do.. but i don't think it has anything to do with combining the threads lol...