Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs Hazard (Black Gold Bowl)
Who Wins?
I say PCC, but good luck to both.
pCC 6-1
it was 6-0 they never scored then our goalie beat one of there players down lol
liveordie20 Wrote:it was 6-0 they never scored then our goalie beat one of there players down lol

That sure is something to be proud of :confused: ?

Congrats on the win however.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:That sure is something to be proud of :confused: ?

Congrats on the win however.

oh yes it is , that kid tryed to jump alex sizemore and now the kid lost vision in his eye and had to get 5 stapels to get a cut back together.... dont mess with perry central.... lol....5-0 was the score though t correct what i said earlier
liveordie20 Wrote:oh yes it is , that kid tryed to jump alex sizemore and now the kid lost vision in his eye and had to get 5 stapels to get a cut back together.... dont mess with perry central.... lol....5-0 was the score though t correct what i said earlier
Well all im saying is I know your place with in the program and honestly it probley should not be condoned. I mean to sit there and laugh about a kid losing vision because of something your own player did is pretty pathetic no affence. ANy kid that fights during a sporting event no matter what even if you are sucker punched or what ever should be punished HEAVILY. Was either one carded for the altercation. Who was center ref?

Congrats on the Win though, watched you all play Pikeville not to sound harsh but was not very impressed with all the hype you give them. If Pikevilles defense was just a little bit better that game ends in a 1-1 tie IMO. First two goals were just mistakes they made in the back and a poor coaching decision. One thing that I did like about Perry was the counter attack style of play it was nice to see their Mids get back and defend then to start their atk from the defencive third. But yet again not pretty soccer!!
Well after we play Louisville Doss this weekend, we will see I guess.
Closed for multiple infractions.

Let this be a warning.

Use correct spelling and grammar and NEVER REVEAL ANYONE'S IDENTITY!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]