Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring break trips?
Are there any teams preparing for spring break trips out of the area?
ATVrider Wrote:Are there any teams preparing for spring break trips out of the area?

Johnson Central is tossing around Fort Walton Floriday Spring Break Bash or Cocoa Beach Bash.....nothing is set in stone!!! Just in the planning stages.
Heard this was approved. Where are they headed?
ATVrider Wrote:Heard this was approved. Where are they headed?

Leaning towards Fort Walton Beach Bash
Any updates on where JC may be playing this spring?
cancun mexico baby big worm what my name is
I thought I read somewhere that County schoolboard voted against sending any of the teams out of state during economy crisis. Someone said Johnson Central Lady Eagles are going to Disney during Christmas break but they worked it out with Apple Day booth and many other activities the last several months. We may be seeing the last of the Florida trips in all schools across Ky., until economy changes!!!!
JC girls are planning a trip to Fort Walton Beach. But the Baseball Team, Girls B-Ball and the cheerleaders are also planning out of state trips. Maybe blocking trips in the 09-10 seasons.
I wish NCC traveled.
They are talking about Prestonsburg High School going to Cocoa Beach for spring break.. So exicted about seeing how the new coach does.. GO PHS!!!
Playing softball or baseball over Spring Break in state is a bummer, but those trips make it worth giving up the break. My kids loved those trips when they played.
GET AS FAR SOUTH IN FLORIDA AS POSSIBLE AS NORTHERN FLORIDA DOES COOL DOWN IN EVENINGS