Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville (boys) Soccer
I'll just tell ya... this "soccer thing" has proved to be a very fun/exciting sport!

Everyone gets along well, plays well together, and is successful!

Playing time is being spread around... younger guys are getting time...

It's a very competitive game!!!

I didn't start this thread for folks to get on it and "toot horns" for specific players, but rather to relate their "take" on the sport itself.

I enjoy it and so does my son... and quite frankly, if he's happy, that's all that matters!Wink
soccer is a very fun sport and without a doubt one of my favorites. But it is still not accepted by most people in this area.
Lisa Douglas Wrote:I'll just tell ya... this "soccer thing" has proved to be a very fun/exciting sport!

Everyone gets along well, plays well together, and is successful!

Playing time is being spread around... younger guys are getting time...

It's a very competitive game!!!

I didn't start this thread for folks to get on it and "toot horns" for specific players, but rather to relate their "take" on the sport itself.

I enjoy it and so does my son... and quite frankly, if he's happy, that's all that matters!Wink

Glad to hear the Tigers are doing well in their inaugural boy's soccer season. I have been trying to keep up with the games---and have heard from several kids that it is enjoyable and exciting. Also glad to see the school add another activity to choose from. Kids all need to be involved in something---those are the memorable times of those young hs days......