Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dynasty that is PCC
Perry is the 3 time defending district champs in Boy's soccer. The question is that will they be able to overcome thew hump and win region. 06 was there best chance when the went undefeated and choked in region, a championship they should have walked away with. Right now Corbin is the favorite to win region but Perry is a very dangerous team.
pikeville only lost by 1 to perry.
pikeville was up 2-0 at the half but perry came back and won on some bull crap calls.
Perry may not even make it 2 region
banjo man69 Wrote:pikeville only lost by 1 to perry.
pikeville was up 2-0 at the half but perry came back and won on some bull crap calls.
Perry may not even make it 2 region

lol Pikeville has beat Perry one time in the past 4 seasons. They have no shot..:redboxer:
Good Luck Dores.
liveordie20 Wrote:Perry is the 3 time defending district champs in Boy's soccer. The question is that will they be able to overcome thew hump and win region. 06 was there best chance when the went undefeated and choked in region, a championship they should have walked away with. Right now Corbin is the favorite to win region but Perry is a very dangerous team.

Nope no chance, no shot.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Nope no chance, no shot.

I forgot about how u know what it takes to win
liveordie20 Wrote:lol Pikeville has beat Perry one time in the past 4 seasons. They have no shot..:redboxer:

it doesnt matter what happened in the previous seasons, its what happens this season.
the first pikevile vs. perry game the final score was 3-1 even without 3 starters from pikeville.
liveordie20 Wrote:I forgot about how u know what it takes to win, oh wait, uve never won nething not even one district, u r a joke bud.

you know the sooner you realize that PCC soccer is not the greatest thing in the state of KY the sooner I will respect your posts.

I wasn't being serious about them not having a chance everyone has a chance. I just dont see it happening. Corbin is the favorite and for PCC to win would be a major upset i do not care how good of a season PCC has. If they do I will be happy for the program because it will be a long time deserving win. I will congradulate them and be very happy for Watts and Lunsford because i think they are two of the most deserving players in the region. Yet again though I do not see it happening. prove me wrong
banjo man69 Wrote:it doesnt matter what happened in the previous seasons, its what happens this season.
the first pikevile vs. perry game the final score was 3-1 even without 3 starters from pikeville.

lol perry has beat pikeville 2 times already this season, a 3rd time will be just as easy...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:you know the sooner you realize that PCC soccer is not the greatest thing in the state of KY the sooner I will respect your posts.

I wasn't being serious about them not having a chance everyone has a chance. I just dont see it happening. Corbin is the favorite and for PCC to win would be a major upset i do not care how good of a season PCC has. If they do I will be happy for the program because it will be a long time deserving win. I will congradulate them and be very happy for Watts and Lunsford because i think they are two of the most deserving players in the region. Yet again though I do not see it happening. prove me wrong

yes corbin is the favorite but perry is the 2nd best team right now so you cant say they wontever happen when it could easily happen
liveordie20 Wrote:yes corbin is the favorite but perry is the 2nd best team right now so you cant say they wontever happen when it could easily happen

alright well now your setting a double standered by saying Pikeville has no cahnce at district. Last time I checked they are the second best team in the district, only lost by one goal AT Perry while plagued by injuries. Care to justify that?
liveordie20 Wrote:lol perry has beat pikeville 2 times already this season, a 3rd time will be just as easy...

just as easy?
i already told you that both games were very close, but perry came out lucky
banjo man69 Wrote:just as easy?

I wouldn't call the first game luck Perry played a better game. I wasn't at the second game so have to say. But the first game Pikeville just got out played on top of that Walz went out with a busted up face.
Perry will win district easily and perhaps region as well. I would say them and corbin will be in the finals and should be a good game to watch.
banjo man69 Wrote:just as easy?

The second game between perry and pikeville was no fluke or luck on perry's behalf. They came out in the second half and showed their dominance burrying four goals. NONE of them were fluke shots or anything. Watts bent a lefty into the near post, Lunsford ripped a shot into the net and Amis and Brewer both had headers.
The Dynasty Continues.
Once Again
:kneel:
Perry is good this year
I hope these fine young kids can live up to these grown-up expectations
PCC is the best no doubt about...Dynasty gonna continue