Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 2 Louisville Doss 2 (Boys soccer)
Good game, for some reason perry started there backup keep who allowed a sorry goal early in the game. He was quickly replaced by Sizemore who held it down very well until middle way of the second half. I LOVE this because it shows how far soccer has come in Eastern KY.:rockon:
nice job...Tied a team who is 2-7-1 amd has allowed 67 goals this season next to last in their region. Toughest team Doss has played is Whitefield academy who is 6th in their region with a record of 5-2-1. Not really showing how far EKY soccer has came along. But i forgot it is the dynasty called PCC right? haha...please talk coach Campbell into scheduling Catholic, St. X or Trinity next season PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:nice job...Tied a team who is 2-7-1 amd has allowed 67 goals this season next to last in their region. Toughest team Doss has played is Whitefield academy who is 6th in their region with a record of 5-2-1. Not really showing how far EKY soccer has came along. But i forgot it is the dynasty called PCC right? haha...please talk coach Campbell into scheduling Catholic, St. X or Trinity next season PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea i forgot how great you are at soccer considering everytime we played i made you look like a joke and umm lets see, yea i played at Perry. Quit hating because uve never been on a winning team, and u cant count uc because u never made varsity.
liveordie20 Wrote:Oh yea i forgot how great you are at soccer considering everytime we played i made you look like a joke and umm lets see, yea i played at Perry. Quit hating because uve never been on a winning team, and u cant count uc because u never made varsity.

I am just stating facts, it is a nice win over a Louisville team that no one in this area has done. However, dont let a win go to your head because it was not that big of a win based on there record, schedule and etc. It would be like Pike Central playing Evangel Christian and then saying EKY soccer has came such a long way. LO i dont hate PCC soccer i just think you are making them out to be greater then they truly are.

BTW peronal attacks on BGR are not tolerated :Thumbs:
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:nice job...Tied a team who is 2-7-1 amd has allowed 67 goals this season next to last in their region. Toughest team Doss has played is Whitefield academy who is 6th in their region with a record of 5-2-1. Not really showing how far EKY soccer has came along. But i forgot it is the dynasty called PCC right? haha...please talk coach Campbell into scheduling Catholic, St. X or Trinity next season PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cannot say that during high school that you would not have had the same beliefs going into a game like this. No matter where the team stood in region. In any sport not just soccer any time a EKY athletic team competes with a Lexington or Louisville team, it always seems to builds a buzz.
futbolfanatico21 Wrote:You cannot say that during high school that you would not have had the same beliefs going into a game like this. No matter where the team stood in region. In any sport not just soccer any time a EKY athletic team competes with a Lexington or Louisville team, it always seems to builds a buzz.

Actually yeah I can say that because it would not have been that big of a deal to ME, however many players on my team would have viewed it as such a huge thing.