Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-Time Paintsville Team
I have to agree with everyone on the list. Morgan played his Sophomore year and was absolutely perfect. However he did not graduate from P-ville. Believe me I missed him my senior year! Gents, I can tell you that if Greg Slone is not in our line up you will not win a State Championship! I'm sure anyone on that team or anyone who has been on a team he has been on understands. Mike Minix and Tutsi Mullins both were drafted and should be considered as well. I truly believe the only person who I would trust to put this line-up together is Charlie Adkins, seeing how he has Coached everyone who has attended Paintsville in the past 100 years!! LOL!
Here are some players that may have been listed but I did not see them: No order.

Adam Smith
Scott Daniels
Brent Hamilton
Keith Adkins
John & Jerry Pelphrey
I never saw them but Coach talked a bout the Lauffers (Mike and Walter)
Looks like it has been quite a few years since this thread has had anyone to comment on it. So my question is, not being from Paintsville but knowing they have a very rich tradition for good athletes, is there anyone in the past 10yrs that would make the list of some of the greatest baseball players to ever play at Paintsville?
IISnakE Wrote:Will "Tootsie" Mullins might also be mentioned.
. Story was told concerning Tootsie he hit so many homers in the swimming pool that if pool was open when he was playing they had the life guards clear the pool for safety precautions