Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville -vs- JC Tuesday @ JC
Good Luck to both teams!
I hope all of the recent injuries to Paintsville will not be a factor.
Again... Good Luck to all!
I pick JC in a narrow victory. Paintsville played well in the first match-up this season, rallying to win within the last few minutes. JC will be highly motivated to win this time, especially in the seniors.
I will be there LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As will I. But thats not an invitation to look me up, 15thRegionYadaYada.
I'm more pumped over this than Thursday's game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm concerned over our injuries. We may be playing short handed, yet again.
Now according to the jc roster on the khsaa website, they list only three seniors filowiat, montgomery, and burgess. We, on the other hand, are loaded with Seniors. (I so wish they had begun the boys team back when they started the girls team @ Paintsville)
Injuries and illness seem to be plaguing us, here of late, but we've done very well! There will be plenty of positions up for grabs next year! Anyway,
I do enjoy soccer and hope this one can be played injury free!
BuckeyeMania Wrote:I pick JC in a narrow victory. Paintsville played well in the first match-up this season, rallying to win within the last few minutes. JC will be highly motivated to win this time, especially in the seniors.
This was in the girls game. JC had jumped out to a quick 3-0 lead. PHS started their "rally"in the first half scoring 2 goals to end the half JC 3, PHS 2. Paintsville slowly pulled to even in the second half 4-4. Then JC just had nothing left in the tank and Paintsville scored 2 goals in the last 10 minutes to take the win. It was a great game and I am looking foward to it just as much as the boys game where PHS will be the one looking to avenge an earlier loss from another great game.