Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landon Slone
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Im talking about the first few games before the UNC game, and after that. Like Longwood, who the **** is that? Games like that is why they dont get any better, and cant/wont beat teams like UNC, Louisville, West Virginia and so on. Also, he did have basically the same players that Tubby had minus Morris, and yeah Meeks was injured but he had Legion to bring off the bench, but what did he do, he ran him off. You all think Patterson is so great, seems like he could have picked up where Morris left off but he could barely rebound at times. I watched the Madness last night and they dont look too hot this year either, I know it was just a practice against each other but my god no one could shoot. Sure Meeks hit a couple shots, and Galloway made some nice plays, but they look terrible. I had to laugh a couple times last night, both times at Patterson. He got blocked by Harrelson, and then missed what should have been an easy dunk. I had high hopes for this team this year but its going to be the same mediocre mess as last year, like it or not, I dont care.

okay, either your trying to make things up, or your just don't know what your talking about.

First off, name one good college team whose first 2 or 3 games were against a team who's name you can remember.

Second off, Patterson is still INJURED, and shouldn't be close to the level he can play at yet, which is why he looked sloopy. Also, your saying a person ranked top ten in the SEC in rebounds, can't rebound?

Also, If I'm not mistaken after the players bought in to the Billy G system they pretty much fought thier way into the NCAA tourny. They played thier heart out in every single SEC game for thier coach.

Lastly, I was AT midnight madness, the energy was crazy. The team looked like it had an identity, and looked much better then last seasons team, especailly with some key additons. I expect them too look much better in the Blue/White game though, which i have FRONT ROW tickets too
RavenBoy Wrote:Why the **** would I be jealous of him. Noone cheered for him, quit trying to act like people thought he was something besides a joke.

Where you there? I was....he got plenty of applause---not the Pat Paterson level----but hey Landon's a freshman and a walk-on.. But what a thrill to be on the team. Can't anyone just be happy for other people---especially a hard-working kid??????
RavenBoy Wrote:I hate to tell all you people this but noone is jealous, its just you eastern ky people think just because he made the team he is the best player in the world. HE IS A WALK-ON, there is a reason for that.

You have issues. Does this keep you awake at night? ..lol No one thinks he is the best player in the world. Everyone is just proud to see him in that UK uni and are showing their support. Something that you just can't seem to do.
RavenBoy Wrote:Why the **** would I be jealous of him. Noone cheered for him, quit trying to act like people thought he was something besides a joke.

Because he's wearing the UK blue which every Kentucky born boy wants to do....and well you aren't. You might go to the games but you aren't part of the game...regardless if he plays or not, he'll always have a better spot in the arena and a bigger spot in the hearts of all Kentuckians because he's doing something...and well you aren't. If you aren't jealous then you need to give credit where it is due...it's a major accomplishment....you can't even do that. Rolleyes
OffTheHook Wrote:You have issues. Does this keep you awake at night? ..lol No one thinks he is the best player in the world. Everyone is just proud to see him in that UK uni and are showing their support. Something that you just can't seem to do.

I believe he does...go back and read some of his previous posts and he's always negative.