Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kimbo knocked out in 14 seconds
Kimbo got knocked out in 14 seconds of the 1st round by a guy named Seth Petruzelli.

Petruzelli had to fight in place of Shamrock, the doctors did not allow him to fight because of a cut he suffered.
I was wanting this fight to be over quick so I wouldn't have to wait so long for Sports OT, then I saw this and I didn't know what to think.
is there a video i can watch cause i wanna see it
Kimbo needs to go back to street fighting, the octagon isn't for him.
Glad this happend, Kimbo turned his back on Shamrock and then refused to "touch gloves" with Petruzelli before the fight.
In Kimbo's defense, he wasn't ready to fight this guy. He had been training for Shamrock.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:In Kimbo's defense, he wasn't ready to fight this guy. He had been training for Shamrock.

This also goes both ways, though. I'm sure Petruzelli hadn't been training for Kimbo until the switch was made.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
HAHA, I loved it.
Loved it, Kimbo is NOT a mma fighter he is just a thug.
I laughed when I seen the guy Kimbo was fighting, 14 seconds in I was blank.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
I'm Speechless about this one...WOW!!!
Kimbo is just a cash cow, people is milkin' for all its worth. He'd be better as a toughman contestant in Williamson come February.
I was tickled ot death that he got smashed like that. Was totally out classed by a TUF washout. Kimbo is a hack and so is Elite XC.
I was looking forward to seeing Slice fight in the main event to. He got owned big time by a guy who had hot pink patches in his hair!
Even if Kimbo would of trained for this guy the outcome would of been the same....he just got KO'd
Really worth the money.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:is there a video i can watch cause i wanna see it
Youtube
kimbo just showed the sport is not for him
hahaha.. kimbo is a B****
Come on...one fight and everyone on here hates him? How the **** do you guys still like Mike Hartline then? lol..
Hartline was SEC POTW not to long ago. Plus the oline sucks and the recievers couldn't catch a cold. Not saying he is great, but he's not as bad as everyone thinks.
The guy who knocked out kimbo is a open homosexual.... if i was kimbo id never go out in public again, maybe kill myself.....
dore20 Wrote:The guy who knocked out kimbo is a open homosexual.... if i was kimbo id never go out in public again, maybe kill myself.....

Maybe that explains the pink in his hair.
-STAT- Wrote:Maybe that explains the pink in his hair.
yea most likely lol
Looks like he needs to throw in the towel and call it quits after that.
vundy33 Wrote:Come on...one fight and everyone on here hates him? How the **** do you guys still like Mike Hartline then? lol..

dude he sucks he is a slugger not a fighter. mike hartline did a alright job after he shruged off the fumble
dore20 Wrote:The guy who knocked out kimbo is a open homosexual.... if i was kimbo id never go out in public again, maybe kill myself.....

FALSE. He is married to a woman with two kids.
EliteXC and Kimbo are both being investigated now. People are saying it was staged now. But I loved seeing him get dropped even if it wasnt real. If MMA wants to get the respect they want, they cant have people out there like EliteXC staging fights. If so they would be another WWE.
What a SCHMO Kimbo Slice is and HOPEFULLY WAS! I hope he tucks his head between his legs and goes back to the hood.. Now go find another DEBO to fight KIMBO!