Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redsox-3 Angel-2
Final.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Bring on the Rays!!!!
:letsparty
Bo Sox Will Go Back To Back Ws Champs
Sorry Tampa..BUT NICE SEASON!!! GO SOX!!!!!!
I am glad the Sox won. Now lets beat the Rays.
Yeah!!!! Bo-Sox number one!!!! Were ready for the Rays. Can u say World Series Champs again!!! That will make three for us since 2004. Live it up Red Sox Nation!!!
Man this one was heck of a game. A lot of ups and downs for both teams. Lester yet again pitched another gem for Boston. Then came the bullpen. Masterson gave up 2 runs off a Torii Hunter single, but he threw the passed ball before. But what beat the Angels was the execution of the squeeze by Aybar in the 9th. He didn't make contact but the runner was coming home anyways, Tek tagged him out at 3rd.

Jason Bay is soaking up every moment of the playoffs so far. Getting the ground rule double and scoring the game winning run off the Jed Lowrie single and Fenway went into a frenzy. So bring on Tampa Bay! Series starts Friday at 8. GO SOX!
I was hoping the Angels would Match up with the rays. Sorry Soxs Fans Rays are going the the WS this year there team is to strong. Wish the White soxs were still in it.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:I was hoping the Angels would Match up with the rays. Sorry Soxs Fans Rays are going the the WS this year there team is to strong. Wish the White soxs were still in it.

You and me both my friend.
YES! Bring on the Rays
bluegrassballa Wrote:You and me both my friend.

yeah bluegrassballa yeah...stick to football boy!!!
Smile
Spartan4Life Wrote:I was hoping the Angels would Match up with the rays. Sorry Soxs Fans Rays are going the the WS this year there team is to strong. Wish the White soxs were still in it.

The rays are a bunch of sissys....:Cheerlead
dore20 Wrote:The rays are a bunch of sissys....:Cheerlead

Lol true that!