Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abortion

not always
The impartation to a reflexionary being (in the first few months) of a linguistic skill capable of plaintive debate is, at best, irrelevant. You Tube video of Terry Schiavo saying she has fingernails?
sherman14 Wrote:

i think if yor going to get one you need to get it during the first trimester.
Kentucky_Liberal Wrote:i think if yor going to get one you need to get it during the first trimester.

And if you're going to murder someone, you oughta have to do it before they reach puberty.
Beetle01 Wrote:And if you're going to murder someone, you oughta have to do it before they reach puberty.

The equation of abortion to murder does not match legal definitions. It is a personal opinion, not a judicial relevancy.
Beetle01 Wrote:And if you're going to murder someone, you oughta have to do it before they reach puberty.

:1:
Exactly! Smile
DevilsWin Wrote:Exactly! Smile

Everytime fo sure!!
:Clap:
thecavemaster Wrote:The equation of abortion to murder does not match legal definitions. It is a personal opinion, not a judicial relevancy.
:Clap:

i really don't understand why sherman14 posts abortion threads. because it always ends up a group of pro-lifers and a group of pro-choicers after each other trying to prove each other wrong. which in reality we are all right because this topic is a matter of opinion.

if you'd rather someone get one in the 8th month that's your opinion.

i just think that if it's going to be done it needs to be done before the fetus starts doing major development. so you won't cause much pain