Poll: Abortion and Birth Control
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am for the birth control pill, but pro-life
44.74%
I am against the birth control pill, but pro-choice
0%
I am for the birth control pill and pro-choice
50.00%
I am against the birth control pill and pro-life
2.63%
I have no idea
2.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for?
thecavemaster Wrote:You sure know a lot about the will of "god." You are saying that human beings are condemned for what god does as well. Good luck with that. If not a single soul in this whole wide world could ever convince you, then you are consistent across the board: your mind is closed.

thecavemaster Wrote:Who is the author of this natural abortion?

Again you keep bringiong God back into the discussion. Why? As I stated before, this isn't a Christian/non-Christian issue, it's a matter of rights. Either you believe every unborn child has a right to live, or you don't. It can't get any more basic as that. If you believe that all unborn babies have a right to live, you can't say that you are against abortion but it's fine for other people. If it's wrong, it's wrong. And it is.

As Beetle mentioned, the difference between miscarriage and abortion should be plainly obvious. One is a natural event, the other is a direct result of human intervention. It's as different as dying of cancer, and dying of a gunshot wound.

But since you brought it up, no, God didn't cause the miscarriage. He allowed it to happen as a natural event, just like he allows floods and tornados and the like. To blame God for a miscarriage shows a lack of understanding of God and what he does.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for? - by More Cowbell - 10-20-2008, 03:15 PM