Poll: Abortion and Birth Control
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am for the birth control pill, but pro-life
44.74%
I am against the birth control pill, but pro-choice
0%
I am for the birth control pill and pro-choice
50.00%
I am against the birth control pill and pro-life
2.63%
I have no idea
2.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for?
I am very much pro-choice, which does not mean I am telling every person on my left and right to go and get an abortion. How about some of you men put yourselves in a womans position and imagine if you got pregnant. I guarantee many people would change their opinions then. Also, everyone acts like it is always the woman who "want" to get the abortion because it's an easy way out, when in reality many women are pressured into it by the man. Everyone says "the women should know what she is getting herself into".. well so should the man involved.

I do not however, agree in using abortions as birth control. But, can you imagine if you had a 13 or 14 year old daughter who was raped and became pregnant. If she kept the baby, she would have to live the rest of her life knowing that that child was a mistake and was unwanted. Others may not feel the same as I, but if that was me I would feel hatred towards that child every day of my life; and that may sound horrible, but everyone has their own opinions.

Regardless if abortion is kept legal or not, women are still going to do it, and you can guarantee many more women will die from it. Just as someone posted before, it is her body, her choices, her salvations she has to answer for. God will deal with her how he pleases when it is time for her to meet him, so why should you be the ones to judge?
Messages In This Thread
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for? - by catsfan072 - 10-27-2008, 12:17 AM