Poll: Abortion and Birth Control
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am for the birth control pill, but pro-life
44.74%
I am against the birth control pill, but pro-choice
0%
I am for the birth control pill and pro-choice
50.00%
I am against the birth control pill and pro-life
2.63%
I have no idea
2.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for?
An unborn baby is a baby, a living baby, and no one has the right to end that life. By the time a woman finds out she is pregnant, the baby already has a heartbeat. Funny how a woman has a choice to end a life, but I don't have a choice as to whether or not I want to wear a seatbelt. Also, funny how if a person destroys the egg of an eagle, that person will be sent to jail. Is the eagle more important than a baby? You can argue that an unborn baby depends on the mother to survive, therefore is not an equal. But doesn't a newborn also depend on the mother to survive? If your argument is that the unborn child is not as important or equal to the mother, then all children are not equal to adults until they can sustain life on their own. One of the first executive orders made by Bush that Obama is going to overturn is for federally funded family planning clinics to offer abortion as an alternative to pregnancy. Right now, they have a gag order that they can't volunteer information concerning abortion. Already, the meaning of human life has diminished and he isn't even in office yet.
Messages In This Thread
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for? - by Shady Grady - 11-11-2008, 06:25 PM