Poll: Abortion and Birth Control
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am for the birth control pill, but pro-life
44.74%
I am against the birth control pill, but pro-choice
0%
I am for the birth control pill and pro-choice
50.00%
I am against the birth control pill and pro-life
2.63%
I have no idea
2.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for?
thecavemaster Wrote:IF jesus existed, and was "in very being god," he had a stomach. IF "god is spirit," spirit doesn't have a stomach. Wouldn't it be correct to say that the homosexual takes a lot more judgment from your average Christian than the legalistic, negative and critical "christian"? People within their religious traditions think lots of things are "wrong," and that is ok, but foisting beliefs upon others who don't believe, and denying them "equal protection under the law," that's problematic in a constitutional democracy.

This country was founded on Christian beliefs. The bible plainly speaks against homosexuals. If you choose to believe that is their right and we have no right to impose those beliefs on them, well, I suppose that is what the people of Sodom and Gomorrah thought also. We all know what happened to them. God created this earth and man. What is problematic is when God destroys nations that turn against Him.
Messages In This Thread
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for? - by Shady Grady - 11-11-2008, 11:32 PM