Poll: Abortion and Birth Control
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am for the birth control pill, but pro-life
44.74%
I am against the birth control pill, but pro-choice
0%
I am for the birth control pill and pro-choice
50.00%
I am against the birth control pill and pro-life
2.63%
I have no idea
2.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for?
The Guru Wrote:Wow! There are some really god arguments on here.
I am Pro-Choice. I believe in the pill. If it is legal, I am fine with it. I may not agree with every situation, but until it is outlawed, I hate the violent protesters. You know.... the one's that act like it is horrible for a woman to choose an abortion because let's say her Doctor told her that if she went through with having the baby it would probably kill her and little chance of the baby surviving. But then these radicals think it is ok to bomb the Doctor and kill him. There are several very good reasons for women to choose abortion. But I also hate to see ignorant butts use abortion like birth control.
I am really torn over the way I feel about the death penalty. My father was killed in the line of duty and the guy that shot him spent 14 years in prison befor he died. Our tax dollars spent every year on health care for this guy more than most of us will ever make. That really sets me off! I remember being at his parole hearing and watching my mother and sisters crying and pleading with the board to not release him.....when they asked me how I felt....I said let him out, cause I can't get to him while he is in prison.
Anyway....be pro choice and let God be our Judge. Think how ever you want about it, but please don't condem people for what they do as long as it is legal. If it is too bad....they will pay the ultimate price. I also think that anyone that has more than one child that our tax dollars pay for needs to have a vaectomy or tubal. Having a kid to up your Government check is just wrong. Also limit the amount of benifits people can have.

Some very intelligent remarks guru. I am also against violent protesters. Two wrongs don't make a right. I think the bible supports the death penalty. We must pay for our wrongdoings. And like you, I hate for our tax dollars to keep up those men like you spoke of. And I do agree with you, that something needs to be done about women bringing unwanted children in this world for a check or other selfish reasons. But if we are going to be totally pro choice, shouldn't it be my choice as to whether or not I want to wear a seatbelt? The only life that affects is mine. If I decide not to wear a seatbelt, does that harm anyone else in any way? No. That is what I can't figure out. This country is pro choice on some matters but not all. And by the way, for what it's worth, I really hate that you lost you dad that way. It always hurts to lose a parent, but to lose one in such an unneccessary way has to be especially tough.
Messages In This Thread
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for? - by Shady Grady - 11-14-2008, 07:04 AM