Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
District 32 scores
Perry Co Central 10 Buckhorn 0
Hazard 5 Shelby Valley 3

Next round is PCC VS LCC, and Hazard vs Pikeville.

Good Luck to all the team.
Good Luck to the teams remaining. Whose the girls left in the tournament.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Perry Co Central 10 Buckhorn 0
Hazard 5 Shelby Valley 3

Next round is PCC VS LCC, and Hazard vs Pikeville.

Good Luck to all the team.

Be specific make it a girls thread.
North Laurel beat Middlesboro 4-2
eastkyrules Wrote:North Laurel beat Middlesboro 4-2

District 32 bub
Well if you would keep up with district soccer you would know that if it was the boys, pcc and pikeville would have the bye instead of lcc and pikeville. Sorry though for not putting it up there.
I hope LCCHS COUGARS do well tonight !
cougarpride08 Wrote:Well if you would keep up with district soccer you would know that if it was the boys, pcc and pikeville would have the bye instead of lcc and pikeville. Sorry though for not putting it up there.

I do keep up with soccer which is why i said to put it there so people dont get confused. I played in this region and played college soccer. I know a lot more then you do.
I figure that...Sorry if I typed anything that was offensive.
eastkyrules Wrote:I hope LCCHS COUGARS do well tonight !

Great game for the lCCHS cougars. The effort was unbelievable. These kids have a ton of heart!
What about the Commodores. Another great season. Total team effort. Nice mix of youth and veteran players. Watts & Lunsford are studs. Young players Brashear, Hamblin, Hibbard, Hall, Valenzia, to name a few help keep team rollin.Sizemore a beast in goal. Great Bench too.
I know they were all HEART !!!:Clap:
Well I hope that both teams saved some of that heart for Saturday....they are gonna need it. Their facing the best teams in the district.
Even if both teams get beaten tomorrow, they still go to regionals.
eastkyrules Wrote:Even if both teams get beaten tomorrow, they still go to regionals.

You have to set higher goals then that... Perrys boys never want nething but that title.
Until region that is.