Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys 31,32,33 District tournament scores.
Post scores as you would like.
31st district
North L.-5
Middlesboro-1

33rd
P-BURG-3
Pike Central-0
OBI 3 South Laurel 0
soccerdrew12 Wrote:OBI 3 South Laurel 0

lol i called it
dore20 Wrote:lol i called it

Great call. Cant believe it happened.
Corbin 6 North Laurel 0

The finals should be a battle as OBI is very much improved from the earlier game between the two.
Lcc 9 Buckorn 0.(BOYS). Lcc will not have to play pikeville. Good luck cougars.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Lcc 9 Buckorn 0.(BOYS). Lcc will not have to play pikeville. Good luck cougars.

Care to elaborate on the LCC not having to play Pikeville.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Lcc 9 Buckorn 0.(BOYS). Lcc will not have to play pikeville. Good luck cougars.

Yes they will have to play play Pikeville.
Tonights in 33rd is. Boys Semi-Fianls----
Prestonsburg vs. Paintsville
and
Belfry vs. Johnson Central

Ill let everyone know the scores asap!!!!
frankie21 Wrote:Care to elaborate on the LCC not having to play Pikeville.
sorry that was a typo. I apologize!
LCC 3 PCC 2 Girls action. Cougars won on a shootout. Good luck to cougars on going to there first district championship.
Where are the Regionals to be played. Could someone explain how this all works?(like how many teams from each district advance, where will they play, how is the site determined) Thank you!
cougarpride08 Wrote:sorry that was a typo. I apologize!

OK cause I thought you were saying they were not gonna even have to show up to play. Because they will def have to show up ready.
Lisa Douglas Wrote:Where are the Regionals to be played. Could someone explain how this all works?(like how many teams from each district advance, where will they play, how is the site determined) Thank you!

Keep in mind, We are the only 3 district regoin...

Every odd numbered year, the region is at the winner of the odd regions district

Even numbered years the winner of the even numbered district hosts regions...

there are 2 districts per region in our state, maybe 1 other with 3 im not sure... but this year the 32nd district winner will host the region... Boys and Girls Can be seperate sites
cougarpride08 Wrote:LCC 3 PCC 2 Girls action. Cougars won on a shootout. Good luck to cougars on going to there first district championship.

Once again i even titled this thread BOYS scores.... Read, its not that hard.
Corbin 1 - OBI 0

OBI is very good, would not want to face them in the first round.
Pcc 5 Hazard 2

Letcher 3 Pikeville 0
soccerdrew12 Wrote:Pcc 5 Hazard 2

Letcher 3 Pikeville 0

Hazards goals were on Perrys JV players.
Corbin the last major hurdle for PCC. Letcher is good Oneida, Paintsville & Johnson Central are very beatable. PCC can make the State tourney if they play the way they are capable.
On the Hazard PCC game, Hazard goalie was playing out of his head until late in 2nd half when defense let 3-4 balls in close. Hazard goalie stopped at least 7 dead on shots from PCC's best. Even though PCC lost, they played a good game against the regions best. Hazard did not score until 4 minutes to go against PCC JV.
dore20 Wrote:Hazards goals were on Perrys JV players.

What about the first half ? Scoreless against a first year team !
eastkyrules Wrote:What about the first half ? Scoreless against a first year team !

ok they started slow then put 5 on them in a hurry. They will run over Letcher.
[quote=eastkyrules]What about the first half ? Scoreless against a first year team ![/QUOTE I think it kind of says it all !
eastkyrules Wrote:[quote=eastkyrules]What about the first half ? Scoreless against a first year team ![/QUOTE I think it kind of says it all !

ummm yea it says the started slow then showed that they are dominant in this district.
eastkyrules Wrote:[quote=eastkyrules]What about the first half ? Scoreless against a first year team ![/QUOTE I think it kind of says it all !

They were scoreless in the first half because Hazard loaded the box the whole first half. Plus idk if you have watched but Hazard has an amazing keeper. Grigsby is an awesome keeper that made many great saves in the first half. If it wasn't for him the score would have been 5-0 after the first half. And it wasn't like it was a back and forth game....Perry just had problems putting the ball in the net in the first half. Did you even watch the game man?
Saying Hazard is a first year team is unfair. Most of the kids playing have been playing since they were young, and not only that but they have been playing With the kids from Perry.

Hazard have held other teams in the district to less goals, including a late season Letcher team to 1...
Um hum..... Ok