Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region
onlythebest Wrote:congrats johnson central!!!

oh and congrats at showing no class at all. way to go!

What do you mean by no class shown by JC? The girls showed great class. The fans cheering against JC were the ones showing no class. I don't know where you are from. Maybe you were one of them.

Great game JC!!!!!!!!!!!
AmazingFan Wrote:What do you mean by no class shown by JC? The girls showed great class. The fans cheering against JC were the ones showing no class. I don't know where you are from. Maybe you were one of them.

Great game JC!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know that looking under the net, making muscle poses, and screaming now what was classy now-a-days
onlythebest Wrote:Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know that looking under the net, making muscle poses, and screaming now what was classy now-a-days

Are you a sore loser? The girls were feeling the excitement of the game. Maybe their actions were in response of the taunting they were receiving from the fans in the crowd. Sad
I dont play-
I was just at the game last night.

I said congrats JC. And I meant that- but there is a way to act when you win and thats not it.
I wasn't even at the game but if the poster above saw that sort of thing happening, that is really uncalled for. I've NEVER seen girls behave like that.

From the score it looks like ER ran out of steam. It was a great season though girls and it was a pleasure getting to see you play some amazing games.

Congrats JC.

onlythebest Wrote:I dont play-
I was just at the game last night.

I said congrats JC. And I meant that- but there is a way to act when you win and thats not it.

I'm still not sure what they did that was bad....I was there as well, they were probably exhausted after playing 3 very hard volleyball games. It looked to me like they were happy that they won!! Both teams battled very hard and I thought that they both shook each other's hands after the game, so other than that, what could it have been.
onlythebest Wrote:Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know that looking under the net, making muscle poses, and screaming now what was classy now-a-days

I was at the game last night....if I am not mistaken, Magoffin County players (not all of them, but some) were taunting #17. If she was making poses and screaming, it was probably to them, not East Ridge. But, I didn't see it, so I can't make that assumption at 100%. I would have thought that MCHS would have been rooting for JC, since they are in the same district.
may have been towards them, but still wait until you are off of the court
the only reason those magoffin girls did that was because jc girls has no class.... they like them, they have nothing against them. they would have done the same. jc girls thinks they are better than everyone else, not just the magoffin girls was against them. EVERY OTHER TEAM WAS. i think i heard that they wanted to fight too, thats a little immature. Smile
I know all these girls. There is not one of them that think they are better than anyone else. All they wanted last night was to win the game. MC girls there were very disrespectful. Which distracted JC's girls. Shame on you.
hornetstudent55 Wrote:the only reason those magoffin girls did that was because jc girls has no class.... they like them, they have nothing against them. they would have done the same. jc girls thinks they are better than everyone else, not just the magoffin girls was against them. EVERY OTHER TEAM WAS. i think i heard that they wanted to fight too, thats a little immature. Smile

Normally, people cheer for the teams that are in their district, because they want to be represented well...but it wasn't the case this week. Just let it go. I thought that JCHS played hard and battled to win.....it just wasn't happening for them. Belfry is an Awesome Team and have had a Great Program for as long as I can remember.
onlythebest Wrote:may have been towards them, but still wait until you are off of the court

I read this post earlier this morning and have been pondering about it all day.....can you clarify the comment?? Do you mean that you want to meet them off the court or they should show off after the game off the court or what???Rolleyes I really confused....
I meant, if you are going to do things like that wait until you are off the court- in the locker room or something and then pump your arms and celebrate, whatever you want to do. And if it is towards a fan, leave it alone. Basically.... grow up
Volleyball is an emotional and exciting game. JC girls have lots of class. I like the excitement they began to show on the court this year.
Pickle-princess Wrote:I read this post earlier this morning and have been pondering about it all day.....can you clarify the comment?? Do you mean that you want to meet them off the court or they should show off after the game off the court or what???Rolleyes I really confused....

This should have never even been in question. It's obvious that she meant that they should wait until they are off the court to behave in that manner.

woo
Would they ever consider to play the region at the Expo like they do in basketball?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]